The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mxskaan
No problem. Early eid mubarak sister :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you too !!! khairmubarak :colondollar:
At the last taraweeh of this Ramadan here. We finished the Quran yesterday but I genuinely feel quite emotional that it's the last one today :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
At the last taraweeh of this Ramadan here. We finished the Quran yesterday but I genuinely feel quite emotional that it's the last one today :tongue:

I get ya...it's quite weird to know that today is the last taraweeh...so I think I'd read this one properly this time...lol...
Original post by mypetpikachu
I get ya...it's quite weird to know that today is the last taraweeh...so I think I'd read this one properly this time...lol...

Properly..... LOL.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1

Aw me too,:yep: i will miss traweeh n fasting n not having to cook for dinner in the afternoon n not having to clean the kitchen every now and then n not having to sleep n staying on TSR n alot MORE.......... Ramadan........ why ARE u finishing so quick? i have alot more things to tell u n ask u...... :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Properly..... LOL.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..yh..I meant like cuz usually I'm like half asleep and trying to finish all 20 and then go to sleep...lol...
Haha..yh..I meant like cuz usually I'm like half asleep and trying to finish all 20 and then go to sleep...lol...

I got it, i was just jk :h:
Original post by mediaya
I got it, i was just jk :h:

Haha..okay...lol..
Original post by hamza772000
@Rakstar Hey, where the heck have you been? How you doin?

Ye long time bro, I guess I have been busy with sixth form induction days, holiday, and preparation for eid, na i'm doing good alhadullilah, speak to you some time when I am less busy inshallah, how you doing btw?
Original post by Rakstar
Ye long time bro, I guess I have been busy with sixth form induction days, holiday, and preparation for eid, na i'm doing good alhadullilah, speak to you some time when I am less busy inshallah, how you doing btw?
Haha, ok I'm fine :smile: Eid Mubarak :smile:
Eid Mubarak guys...hope u hv a great eid....!!!
Eid Mubarak guys...hope u hv a great eid....!!!

Aw thanks you too, eid mubarak!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eid mubarak everyone
Original post by mariam687
Eid mubarak everyone

Eid mubarak u too!!!!!!!! How is it going so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Aw thanks you too, eid mubarak!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Khair Mubarak...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Khair Mubarak...it's okay...just a little bored...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

good Allahamdulillah u? :smile:
Khair Mubarak...it's okay...just a little bored...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that happens to me too when my parents r just calling everyone saying eid mubarak to them n i am like whaaaaa???
What do i do now? So j get bored to sometimes but today we went to a buffet so it didnt happen today:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
good Allahamdulillah u? :smile:

Wow great!!! Mine has been perfect :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh that happens to me too when my parents r just calling everyone saying eid mubarak to them n i am like whaaaaa???
What do i do now? So j get bored to sometimes but today we went to a buffet so it didnt happen today:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm...I swear..eid ends up being even more boring than a normal day for me...lol...where did u go... For the buffet thing..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending