The Student Room Group

Would being a virgin be a turn off?

If you have had sex before, would someone being a virgin be a turn off? Or even a turn on?
Original post by Anonymous
If you have had sex before, would someone being a virgin be a turn off? Or even a turn on?

a lot of guys like virgins, they believe they are pure.
:u: Some guys like 'experienced' partners
Each to their own haha :smile:
I don't mind. If she's a virgin I'll be her private tutor.
What gender are you?

The stereotype, which is probably largely true, is that girls would find it a turnoff in a guy, guys wouldn't find it a turnoff in a girl.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

No

****ing turns me on knowing no cock has gone in and Id be the first and they'd never forget the first cock was mine that broke the hymen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
No

****ing turns me on knowing no cock has gone in and Id be the first and they'd never forget the first cock was mine that broke the hymen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut: Oooooookkk then calm down.
Prefer virgins, don't like the idea that they have high expectations of me when I inevitably underperform.
Not a turn off or a deal breaker.
Original post by SMEGGGY
No

Posted from TSR Mobile

Taking a woman's virginity is a nice thing, obviously enjoyable and it's a special experience to have together, but if you're actually think she will think about you for the rest of her life just because you took her V, you're delusional.
Reply 9
Original post by Wahrheit
Prefer virgins, don't like the idea that they have high expectations of me when I inevitably underperform.

mmm dat insecurity doe :sexface:
Wouldn't be a turn off for me. I'd personally prefer to be with a virgin but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if they weren't
Reply 11
Virgin women.. top notch, every chap will receive man points for jack hammering that which hath not been pummelled before.
A guy? depending on their age they should be embarrassed. :L
Definitely not. I like that innocence and they respect you so much when you show understanding and care and they will have a attachment to you for life lol.....they will never forget you
Original post by Napp
Virgin women.. top notch, every chap will receive man points for jack hammering that which hath not been pummelled before.
A guy? depending on their age they should be embarrassed. :L

That's a very old fashioned view :tongue: Personally I would respect a guy who stayed virgin for religious reasons
Reply 14
I'd argue its very modern with the whole lad culture etc.
and as for religious reasons that i really raise an eyebrow at, i mean come on if a book says dont get your willy wet who in their right mind would listen to such tosh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending