The Student Room Group

I don't feel inadequate other than sexually

I have mental illness amd autism

Im 24 and am moving to a flat alone away from parents. Dropped out of uni and barely managing to hold my basic job.

But thing is, i dont feel inadequate in any way other than sexually. Perhaps this is normal, but i feel that all that's missing from my life is a sexual relationship with an attractive girl who loves me. realise though that this is unattainable without vastly "improving" myself in the eyes of outsiders by getting a decent.job etc.

I mean, i dont care that i dont have a degree. I did better than everyone at school and imagine i couldve been intellectually capable of a hard degree, if not socially capable of it. I dont care about the money. Im happy with my flat and am sick enough to have the option of not working if i wish. I dont mind people not admiring me. I had some admiration for my exceptional school performance and hated it. I dont want to be a famous songwriter or anything really.

But still i get these urges to have sex and get lonely after fapping sometimes amd wish i had a girl there to go for a walk with or something. Is this my illness talking or is it quite normal to feel tbis way as a celibate man? Part of me feels inadequate jealous etc when i see people, some of whom seem fairly thick and subpar in looks, having meanginful relationships with friendly stunners.

I mean i dont feel inadequate in any way other than sexually and sexual jealousy is about the only kind i get.

What do i do? Is the western world so liberalised now that i could find a girl to have this sort of.relatiknship with, without ever having to do a hard job or make friends or anything? I have some hobbies which im good at and im academically bright. Its just the job thing and not really wanting many friends.

Am i better off celibate and just doing hobbies, or should i try to imrpove my appearance to the outside world with a lucrative job etc just to get a girlfriend?

Sorry for the.typos
Reply 1
Also should i be trying to have sex with women or would tbis be bad for me given my circumstances? Is there any point?
Reply 2
Another thing i hate is tbings like 40 year old virgin and all tbis red pill blue pill **** where people say im a greasy omega male at the bottom of the hierarchy ...
I had a good laugh from this thread
Original post by Blue_Mason

WHY? LOL :redface:
Reply 5

Clearly funny if your brain is badly wired
Original post by PrincessBO$$
WHY? LOL :redface:

It is pure comedy
I bet you had a giggle
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by M14B
Clearly funny if your brain is badly wired

Nope my brain is healthy and functioning well.
Reply 8
Nope my brain is healthy and functioning well.

Chuckle chuckle

Quick Reply

Latest