The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton is above the law

This is disgusting. Who would vote her over Trump? I would rather have some one who cares about his country but said some "meanie things" be elected than a criminal.
Yep if say an American Soldier or CIA person knowingly decided to transfer Secret information onto his personal laptop or phone and used that phone to send them then he would be looking at financial penalties, dishonourable discharge and prison time.
Reply 2
Original post by Shabalala
Yep if say an American Soldier or CIA person knowingly decided to transfer Secret information onto his personal laptop or phone and used that phone to send them then he would be looking at financial penalties, dishonourable discharge and prison time.

Just goes to show how corrupt the establishment is. They clearly want her to win.

I won't be surprised if she does win, whether that be rigging the election or the assassination of Trump himself, I wouldn't be surprised if the latter were to occur.
Reply 3
You know it's all about words these days, no one cares about actions.
Hilary for prison. Trump is terrible, but is better than her by a mile.
Original post by Shabalala

Well, to be fair, she wasn't serving in the military. It's always been the case that serving military personnel are held to high standards, that's part of the deal of doing that service.

I agree that she's been foolish and unwise, but this has to be seen in context - most of her predecessors in that job, as well as other senior US government personnel, have been shown to have done the same thing.

I think we should give some tolerance to the fact that she's in her 70s and did not grow up like us in the internet age - she probably struggles a bit with this stuff. That said, there's a touch of arrogance to it as well and I think it's well known that is one of her failings. I would still much sooner have her as President than the maniacal Trump.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Don't really see the big deal tbh

She's not the only person to have done it, and no-one would have batted an eyelid let alone reported it if she hadn't run for president...
Reply 7
Trump is a joke, but I doubt he will really get any of his wacky ideas realised. Clinton on the other hand... seems like a proper psycho to me, and as unprincipled as they come. It's a horrible choice, but if I was American I'd probs vote for Trump. Nevertheless, I don't see what's so evil about using a personal email for highly confidential info. It's stupid, but meh.
Reply 8
Original post by Alexion
Don't really see the big deal tbh

She's not the only person to have done it, and no-one would have batted an eyelid let alone reported it if she hadn't run for president...

You're right, she's not the only person to have done it. No one batted an eye because those people were arrested. Yet we have this person running for president, she's already proven she is incapable of handling data and thus she is incapable of being a president.

Meanwhile Trump is getting bashed for putting a star on a poster.
Reply 9
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Well, to be fair, she wasn't serving in the military. It's always been the case that serving military personnel are held to high standards, that's part of the deal of doing that service.

I agree that she's been foolish and unwise, but this has to be seen in context - most of her predecessors in that job, as well as other senior US government personnel, have been shown to have done the same thing.

I think we should give some tolerance to the fact that she's in her 70s and did not grow up like us in the internet age - she probably struggles a bit with this stuff. That said, there's a touch of arrogance to it as well and I think it's well known that is one of her failings. I would still much sooner have her as President than the maniacal Trump.

She's the perfect candidate for corrupt GOP's and large businesses. She flip flops a lot more than Trump.

If you think Trump is maniacal you should re-assess the situation, any sane person would not vote for her over any candidate, despite what buzzfeed has told you.
Original post by Dieselblue
She's the perfect candidate for corrupt GOP's and large businesses. She flip flops a lot more than Trump.

If you think Trump is maniacal you should re-assess the situation, any sane person would not vote for her over any candidate, despite what buzzfeed has told you.

I never look at Buzzfeed. You should maybe try reading some news articles about Trump though. He flip flops constantly.

Here are just a few - Muslims, Israel, nukes - you name it, Donald's flipped it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election/trump-flip-flops-small-handful-donald-policy-shifts-article-1.2637066
The FBI Director claimed he and his team evaluated this case fairly and properly, according to existing standards for referral.

If you have proof that the FBI lied or acted unreasonably then lets hear it m8

I think we should give some tolerance to the fact that she's in her 70s

You said something about being a researcher? :teehee:

Screenshot_20160707-193707.png
I never look at Buzzfeed. You should maybe try reading some news articles about Trump though. He flip flops constantly.

Here are just a few - Muslims, Israel, nukes - you name it, Donald's flipped it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election/trump-flip-flops-small-handful-donald-policy-shifts-article-1.2637066

Wow. such criticism for Lord Trump.

What happened to...

I think we should give some tolerance to the fact that she's in her 70s and did not grow up like us in the internet age - she probably struggles a bit with this stuff.

Supreme Chancellor Sheikh Don is 70... I think we should give tolerance to that, should we not?
She's never going to get prosecuted as long as Obama is in office. If she did, he'd just pardon her and fire the FBI people responsible. The problem is that the FBI is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Justice, which is part of the executive branch and thus the President can control it through Executive Orders, in theory. All that could be done in retaliation is Congress voting to impeach him for it, but his term is nearly up and he's a lame duck anyway. And I don't think they'd get a 2/3rds majority because the Democrats might side with him. So arguably he doesn't have much to lose... he'll just have Joe Biden take over for a few months in the worst case scenario.

Would I have preferred a better option than Donald Trump? Yeah, I voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries because he seems more level-headed and articulate, seems to have a real plan. Trump is really just all smoke and mirrors... he just says what people want to hear. But I still think there's a chance he could be better than Hillary. Not that I wouldn't prefer to hold my candidates to higher standards than just not being Hillary Clinton, but beggars can't be choosers.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
You said something about being a researcher? :teehee:

Oh well. Almost right. :blush:
Original post by chemting
Wow. such criticism for Lord Trump.

What happened to...

Supreme Chancellor Sheikh Don is 70... I think we should give tolerance to that, should we not?

Tbh, I think he shows his age.
Oh well. Almost right. :blush:

I learned from the best. :rolleyes:

Hillary is a Queen. Long may she reign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending