Chicken is good

Posted from TSR Mobile

But Bacon is even better!
Original post by mediaya
Oki mee to

Weird, they shoulf ve appeared, i'll check again

Goooooodniiight!!!

Heyyyy!!!!!

I woke up before midday today :biggrin: just!

No can beat Matrix though!
@?Hannah I think youd like it here!
Id like you to be here anyway haha! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Magic shall be worked, whilst on fire wrapped in wallpaper standing on a tree
I do not live in Hertfordshire, i just like the name of it :biggrin:
Lavenders shall be thrown out of a bucket filled with a strange solid, yet liquified whilst it is being churned by a whisk make from floury apples :yep:

How random!!! Hahaha
What doeth you in such a fine day then freezer??
But Bacon is even better!

Nah fam...I'm better...lmao..jk...chicken is better...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Can you? Can you explain it to me then because i cant.
Yeah its not the nicest thing anyones ever said to me.
Well ok if you say so! :hugs:

AWESOMNESS radiates from BRILLIANT MOTIVATIONAL people like you! :jive:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, I think what he's probably getting at is that you may be overthinking things and that you shouldn't worry so much about it :wink:Yup :hugs:Awwwwww, Freezer! :hugs: MOTIVATION is emitting from your BRILLIANT being because you are also very AWESOME!!! :jive: :yep:

Spoiler

@SassKing13 This is a thread I would recommend joining :smile: It's basically a chat thread where you can post random stuff (evident in the title :tongue:) and random people just have random conversations - some together, others with certain groups of people talking together...so...urmmm....@Amellia123 has posted here before...and...should be returning here :erm: *fingers crossed*...and...*pauses*...I just thought you might like it here. You can basically just be free to post whatever, whenever and other people in the thread won't judge you :h: (wahoo! :tongue:) So....I basically hope you will post here too and never stop :biggrin:

Spoiler

[video="youtube;XlPfD9-fRFY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPfD9-fRFY[/video]
Heyyyy!!!!!

I woke up before midday today :biggrin: just!

No can beat Matrix though!

Hellooooooo

I woke up 8am lol coz its eid today :biggrin:
So only got 3 hours of sleep but i dont care lol:biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Hellooooooo

I woke up 8am lol coz its eid today :biggrin:
So only got 3 hours of sleep but i dont care lol:biggrin: :tongue:
Hey, how was your Eid? I got about 3 and 1/ 2 hr sleep, now my brain literally isn't functioning :frown:
Original post by hamza772000
Hey, how was your Eid? I got about 3 and 1/ 2 hr sleep, now my brain literally isn't functioning :frown:

Hiii
My eid is good, we went buffet restaurant un birmingham so yh the weight i lost in ramadan is coming back lololol...... :mmm:
Aww me too i had 3h sleep but nothing, apart from my eyes, is hurting so am fine. U'll be fine with a bit if sleep:colondollar: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Hiii
My eid is good, we went buffet restaurant un birmingham so yh the weight i lost in ramadan is coming back lololol...... :mmm:
Aww me too i had 3h sleep but nothing, apart from my eyes, is hurting so am fine. U'll be fine with a bit if sleep:colondollar: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha lol ok :tongue:

I hope so......:frown: I'm LITERALLY dead rn :frown: I can barely think :frown:
Original post by hamza772000
Haha lol ok :tongue:

I hope so......:frown: I'm LITERALLY dead rn :frown: I can barely think :frown:

What did u do if u dont mind me asking :tongue:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Hiii

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Birmingham atm...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
What did u do if u dont mind me asking :tongue:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me tell u...he woke up...got ready for eid...went to mosque...read namaz...and then came home..got pics taken...and then decided to eat pot noodles...got a bad stomach..went to the toilet...and then came back...and then just did nothing..I'm guessing...lol..sorry Hamza...I was too bored to not say this...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought the lyrics went like this...
Baked beans...this is what u came for...😂😨

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
I'm in Birmingham atm...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah lol i *swear*i saw you!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Hahah lol i *swear*i saw you!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yh..I saw u as well..and then u said hi to me..and then we talked for like hours there didn't we...?..lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let me tell u...he woke up...got ready for eid...went to mosque...read namaz...and then came home..got pics taken...and then decided to eat pot noodles...got a bad stomach..went to the toilet...and then came back...and then just did nothing..I'm guessing...lol..sorry Hamza...I was too bored to not say this...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly what my brothers did lol ezcept from the pot noodle bit :tongue:, everthing alse is true.....
My brother got up this morning, then they chamged their clothes n got ready, went to pray, came back went toilet, sat in the car, slept in the car for an hour, woke up, came out of the car, open the buffet door, had too much food, got a stomachache, went toilet...... And the backward now oufffffff.... Thats alot of stuff..... Didnt realise:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Exactly what my brothers did lol ezcept from the pot noodle bit :tongue:, everthing alse is true.....
My brother got up this morning, then they chamged their clothes n got ready, went to pray, came back went toilet, sat in the car, slept in the car for an hour, woke up, came out of the car, open the buffet door, had too much food, got a stomachache, went toilet...... And the backward now oufffffff.... Thats alot of stuff..... Didnt realise:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..it's typical...lmao..didn't think you'd accept my description of HIS life today...
Toilets must've been sooo busy all day today...cuz of how we all decide to take advantage of eating and end up with terrible stomachs..lol...it was a lucky day for the toilets for taking in sooo much sh*t...lmao...eww...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yh..I saw u as well..and then u said hi to me..and then we talked for like hours there didn't we...?..lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep exactly!!! I did talk tk someone dor hours so u might have been u, i never seen u so i can say it anyone was u...... lmao :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest