The Student Room Group

Do you think this was a coincidence or did he do this on purpose?

I hung out with this guy I like today. We went to get some food and he asked me if I wanted to listen to some of his music. He scrolled through his phone and then played a song called ''i want you". Even when he accidentally pressed to play the next song and he still sent back to this particular song he wrote. I felt like he was trying to hint to me that he is interested in me. After I listened he asked for my opinion on it.

What are your thoughts? Coincidence or not?

Scroll to see replies

He wants you ,go for it
It is on purpose. We all have our ways of hinting it, but the thinking is more or less the same.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
He wants you ,go for it

Original post by TreeFellOnMe
It is on purpose. We all have our ways of hinting it, but the thinking is more or less the same.

Lol thanks guys
that's so cringe.
Reply 5
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
that's so cringe.

I think it's cute :-)
Reply 6
aww good luck with him!
Reply 7
I hung out with this guy I like today. We went to get some food and he asked me if I wanted to listen to some of his music. He scrolled through his phone and then played a song called ''i want you". Even when he accidentally pressed to play the next song and he still sent back to this particular song he wrote. I felt like he was trying to hint to me that he is interested in me. After I listened he asked for my opinion on it.

What are your thoughts? Coincidence or not?

He wants you, want him back!

What food did you have

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, I wouldn't look too much into this, but if you do like him then I suggest trying to move things forward and through out a few of your own hints.

Next time he might ask you to listen to Die MF Die by Dope.
Reply 9
Original post by anna2484
aww good luck with him!

Thank you for your kind words.
Original post by SMEGGGY
He wants you, want him back!

What food did you have

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao I do want him. Umm it was just Macdonalds. Was really late so not many places for us to eat.

Lol I understand this. It was just that moment in time he was very specific about the song he wanted me to listen to. I suck at hinting though so this will be a struggle.
That's cute man, and totally deliberate ! :biggrin:
Original post by fefssdf
That's cute man, and totally deliberate ! :biggrin:

Haha I thought so too. Just don't know how to proceed from here :/
Haha I thought so too. Just don't know how to proceed from here :/

Ask him about it ?
Or say oh I found it funny how you played that song cause it made me think about us ... :biggrin:
Reply 14
Maybe it was just a good song? I wouldn't read too much into it, I played my friend the song 'sex' a few months ago and I definitely wasn't hinting aha
Reply 15
Original post by Kmb123
Maybe it was just a good song? I wouldn't read too much into it, I played my friend the song 'sex' a few months ago and I definitely wasn't hinting aha

You were, you just didn't realise it.
Reply 16
Original post by 41b
You were, you just didn't realise it.

It was my best pal who's a girl so I hope not🤔
Reply 17
Original post by Kmb123
It was my best pal who's a girl so I hope not🤔

:perv: <- kmb
Original post by fefssdf
Ask him about it ?
Or say oh I found it funny how you played that song cause it made me think about us ... :biggrin:

Haha I'm not going to bring up the song again since its been a few days now. On the way home he said we should do something soon and I agreed. We haven't really spoken since..
Original post by Kmb123

It was a song he wrote and recorded himself. Said he had tons of his music on his phone and then wanted me to listen to this specific song.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending