The Student Room Group

Could I be living next to a brothel?

I recently moved to a block of flats in a new area, I'm on the top floor and my windows overlook the court yard. It seems every night there is a couple having very loud sex- it's usually the woman that can be heard, it's literally every night. I'm not sure which flat it's coming from, since the windows in the court yard are situated in close proximity. I'm starting to wonder if I might be living next to a brothel, is it normal for couples to be at it every night?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Maybe.

Yes.
Reply 2
I'd move if I were you.
Original post by fefssdf
I'd move if I were you.

Why?
Reply 4
Could be
Reply 5
Original post by EricPiphany
Why?

Wouldn't personally like to have to hear sex all the time
Original post by fefssdf
Wouldn't personally like to have to hear sex all the time

OK.
Its not a very busy brothel if its only once a night.
Knock on and ask them.
Reply 9
OP's moved into the apartment next to his parent's apartment.
Try and get a discount.

Edit: actually no OP OP OVER HERE :hi:

Could you PM me round about where you live? :creep:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Fruli
I recently moved to a block of flats in a new area, I'm on the top floor and my windows overlook the court yard. It seems every night there is a couple having very loud sex- it's usually the woman that can be heard, it's literally every night. I'm not sure which flat it's coming from, since the windows in the court yard are situated in close proximity. I'm starting to wonder if I might be living next to a brothel, is it normal for couples to be at it every night?

You can get them to stop by doing your own reciprocal moaning. Every time they start up, open your window and start moaning really loudly. They will get really embarrassed and grow up a bit

Quick Reply

Latest