The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Haha..it's typical...lmao..didn't think you'd accept my description of HIS life today...
Toilets must've been sooo busy all day today...cuz of how we all decide to take advantage of eating and end up with terrible stomachs..lol...it was a lucky day for the toilets for taking in sooo much sh*t...lmao...eww...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ptdr lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Yep exactly!!! I did talk tk someone dor hours so u might have been u, i never seen u so i can say it anyone was u...... lmao :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..yh..but I didn't go anywhere..so it wasn't me...lol..did u just randomly start talking to anyone...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha..yh..but I didn't go anywhere..so it wasn't me...lol..did u just randomly start talking to anyone...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh.... See the amount of people there....... Especially in the parks..... I was firced to talk to them
Original post by mediaya
Yh.... See the amount of people there....... Especially in the parks..... I was firced to talk to them

Oh dayyumm...u using my style of typing as well...lol..jk..
Haha..poor u...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dayyumm...u using my style of typing as well...lol..jk..
Haha..poor u...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am very sensitive.... And those contagious desease... I catch then quick looool, that true
For eg, hamza used to ask soo many questions... So whenever i talk to him i ask soo many questions tooo..... I guess it makes u experience qhat other people think of ur writting style

Lololol only jk
Original post by mediaya
I am very sensitive.... And those contagious desease... I catch then quick looool, that true
For eg, hamza used to ask soo many questions... So whenever i talk to him i ask soo many questions tooo..... I guess it makes u experience qhat other people think of ur writting style

Lololol only jk

Haha..yh...he is one curious person...lol..but he's soo fun and nice to talk though...lol...
Nope...not really....I'm Immune to all diseases...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CorpusLuteum
How random!!! Hahaha
What doeth you in such a fine day then freezer??

Hehe my magic worked! :biggrin:
In this fine day I managed to have two therapy sessions, get annoyed because I had two therapy sessions and nearly fall asleep in the last therapy session.
What doeth you do in a fine day Luteum (do you have a nickname?)
Nah fam...I'm better...lmao..jk...chicken is better...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fam you know I'm better :wink:
Bacon!!!
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Well, I think what he's probably getting at is that you may be overthinking things and that you shouldn't worry so much about it :wink:Yup :hugs:Awwwwww, Freezer! :hugs: MOTIVATION is emitting from your BRILLIANT being because you are also very AWESOME!!! :jive: :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ah I see, well i do overthink things a lot tbh, I always do! But my therapy is helping to eliminate that!
Matrix saying awwwwww at Freezer makes Freezer very happy :biggrin: :hugs:
MOTIVATION is something I have in abundance after my therapy sessions today. My therapist is both BRILLIANT and AWESOME just like a certain MOTIVATIONAL Matrix! :yep:
But yes my therapist was very MOTIVATING today and I feel MOTIVATED even more than normal!

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Fam you know I'm better :wink:
Bacon!!!

Nah..nah...fam...I'm saying this now...it's either me or chicken that's better..lmao..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Hellooooooo

I woke up 8am lol coz its eid today :biggrin:
So only got 3 hours of sleep but i dont care lol:biggrin: :tongue:

Hellooooooooooo!!!

Wow that's early (for us at least anyway haha)
I'm not actually sure what eid is, can you fill me in please?
It's better than none! I like that attitude! Very nice haha! :tongue:
@Leviathan1741 will be making an appearance here soon!
Let's make them spfeel welcome here guys and gals!
Stay random and MOTIVATIONAL of course :biggrin:
Nah..nah...fam...I'm saying this now...it's either me or chicken that's better..lmao..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah nah nah fam, it has to be me or bacon!
Unless beef ends up getting involved!
Hi guys :h:
Original post by Leviathan1741

Hey!
Everyone has fallen asleep currently so they'll be back soon!
Matrix has gone to garner some a
MOTIVATION from my previous posts :biggrin:

Spoiler

Ah I see, well i do overthink things a lot tbh, I always do! But my therapy is helping to eliminate that!
Matrix saying awwwwww at Freezer makes Freezer very happy :biggrin: :hugs:
MOTIVATION is something I have in abundance after my therapy sessions today. My therapist is both BRILLIANT and AWESOME just like a certain MOTIVATIONAL Matrix! :yep:
But yes my therapist was very MOTIVATING today and I feel MOTIVATED even more than normal!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oooh, I'm glad your therapist is helping you with that:yep:
The only response I have to that is "awwww!" :hugs:
Matrix is glad Freezer has MOTIVATION in abundance. Your therapist sure does sound veryyy BRILLIANT and AWESOME as well as MOTIVATIONAL! :yep: (hehe thanks! :h:)
Wooo! MOTIVATED Freezer is spreading MOTIVATION to everyone on this MOTIVATING thread :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Leviathan1741

Heyy!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!
Everyone has fallen asleep currently so they'll be back soon!
Matrix has gone to garner some a
MOTIVATION from my previous posts
:biggrin:

:yep::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Matrix!! I haven't spoken to you for a while! How're things? :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Oooh, I'm glad your therapist is helping you with that:yep:
The only response I have to that is "awwww!" :hugs:
Matrix is glad Freezer has MOTIVATION in abundance. Your therapist sure does sound veryyy BRILLIANT and AWESOME as well as MOTIVATIONAL! :yep: (hehe thanks! :h:)
Wooo! MOTIVATED Freezer is spreading MOTIVATION to everyone on this MOTIVATING thread :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

He's helping me with many things! He's the best therapist I've had so far by infinite miles! He's pretty much a wizard :lol:
Awww Matrix makes Freezer blush :blush: :hugs:
Freezer is feeling extra MOTIVATIONAL tonight!
He sure is BRILLIANT and AWESOME and has MOTIVATED my OCD to disappear! :biggrin:
(No worries :biggrin: )
This MOTIVATING thread shall continue to MOTIVATE the TSR community by presenting many MOTIVATIONAL speeches therefore making everyone (especially Matrix) MOTIVATED! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest