The Student Room Group

Leaked German police report confirms surge in child rapes by migrants pools

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
No, just remarking that its hardly a surprise that migrants bring their customs over here, not saying we should tolerate those customs

The I would say you back your words up with actions, in the next general election and vote for the only political party that isn't near identical to the "big three". Although having that said, Labour is finished now anyway, Corbyn refuses to step down, I swear he has finish what Blair started and destroyed the Labour Party, the ****ing Marxist.

Our country is quickly turning into a one party state. UKIP will make huge gains in former Labour voters.
This is just, after all, the germans did the holocaust. ALL of them deserve it.
Original post by Manchester_123
A lot of these migrants are not used to the culture clash, it takes them by surprise.

Are you related to @lolatmaths ?
Original post by ODES_PDES
Are you related to @lolatmaths ?

To be fair, what he said is actually true, it what me and others warned about and were told we were wrong (even though be have been found to be true.
Original post by cbreef
How's that?

What I mean is you're suggesting that these people will, in the end, be presented with a choice: shape up or ship out. Integrate or go. I'm saying that the governments will not be presenting them with this. They will continue to not integrate and nothing will happen to them.
Original post by KimKallstrom
What I mean is you're suggesting that these people will, in the end, be presented with a choice: shape up or ship out. Integrate or go. I'm saying that the governments will not be presenting them with this. They will continue to not integrate and nothing will happen to them.

Eventually, locals may resort to violence. There's only so many times people can stand children being touched by those monsters.
Original post by MildredMalone
Eventually, locals may resort to violence. There's only so many times people can stand children being touched by those monsters.

Well over here in the UK we experienced over a decade of it in places like Rotherham, Halifax, Rochdale, Derby, Keighley, Burnley, Blackburn etc and the locals continuously voted back in the councils under whose watch it happened and debate about it is regularly shut down due to the need to maintain "cultural harmony" or some nonsense. So I doubt it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending