The Student Room Group

Bocconi and KCL

Hi,

I have an offer from Bocconi in Economics and Finance in Italian ( I am from Italy ) and a conditional offer from King's College in Mathematics with Management and Finance. My biggest concern is that at Bocconi there is not enough Maths and therefore I will not be able to apply for a Master in Financial Engineering.
What would you choose??
Regards.
Davide Martintoni
Bocconi. All day. Everyday. Just remember to target the mathematical modules. Better yet, call up the places you want to apply to do you masters and ask them. Good luck.
Reply 2
Original post by President J
Bocconi. All day. Everyday. Just remember to target the mathematical modules. Better yet, call up the places you want to apply to do you masters and ask them. Good luck.

At Bocconi there is no calculus or similar.
I have asked for the Master at Carnegie Mellon and they said minimum two semesters in calcululus....
Reply 3
Why did you choose Bocconi so straightforward? Is not King's ranked in the top 20 in the world? The facilities look good too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Geekerd
Why did you choose Bocconi so straightforward? Is not King's ranked in the top 20 in the world? The facilities look good too.

And as far as work oppurtinities are concerned?
Fair, but I've hard more +ve things about Bocconi
Reply 6
Fair, but I've hard more +ve things about Bocconi

I have started another thread since I have a conditional offer from UCL: Bocconi or UCL what would you choose?
I'm off to UCL this summer. Which course?
Reply 8
I'm off to UCL this summer. Which course?

Mathematics with Economics, although I would like to switch to Statistics, Economics and Finance.

Quick Reply

Latest