The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Sup man!
How you been?

I'm good thanks, how are you? :shakehand:

This is an interesting thread, so do we just post random stuff then?
Original post by Grimm Reaper

Glad to hear it! Not too bad at this current moment in time!!

Yup! As long as it's not offensive then you can post literally anything! :yep:
CAKE LOVERS WOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Just a Victoria Sponge! Plain and Simple haha!
What's yours?

Oh my gosh! I love Victoria sponge AND ice cream cake!!! Both tasty as heck! I really wanna bake a good cake some day.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Oh my gosh! I love Victoria sponge AND ice cream cake!!! Both tasty as heck! I really wanna bake a good cake some day.

ICE CREAM!!! What's ice cream cake? Is it literally ice cream and cake?
Haha me too! My baking skills are non existent!
And I'm sure your cakes are magnificent!
Aww you guys are soooo sweet :colondollar: ( I just read all the messages :tongue:) I didn't expect you guys to be talking about me :tongue: I thought you'd just leave a message, which would've been MORE than enough :smile: Really appreciate you guys taking the time out, I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE AS I TYPE THIS, it's almost like a a paedo smile.......lolol jk jk I promise it isn't :tongue:, but you guys seriously didn' need to. :smile:

@mypetpikachu Sorry, you seemed very enthusiastic about my bday, yet I wasn:t there......:frown: btw, stop saying I'm fun to talk to :tongue: I'm not lol :tongue:

@mediaya Hey, that Eid description by pikachu(lol I'm just gonna call her pikachu for now) was somewhat all correct...:tongue:.....and btw, sleep did make me feel better :wink:

And obviously @Matrix123 :tongue: haha :tongue: Thank you so much too for wishing me, I really should've been there......Sorry, I wasn't able to talk yesterday :frown: btw, I will get back to the number counting soon :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamza772000
Aww you guys are soooo sweet :colondollar: ( I just read all the messages :tongue:) I didn't expect you guys to be talking about me :tongue: I thought you'd just leave a message, which would've been MORE than enough :smile: Really appreciate you guys taking the time out, I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE AS I TYPE THIS, it's almost like a a paedo smile.......lolol jk jk I promise it isn't :tongue:, but you guys seriously didn' need to. :smile:

@mypetpikachu Sorry, you seemed very enthusiastic about my bday, yet I wasn:t there......:frown: btw, stop saying I'm fun to talk to :tongue: I'm not lol :tongue:

@mediaya Hey, that Eod description by pikachu(lol I'm just gonna call her pikachu for now) was somewhat all correct...:tongue:.....and btw, sleep did make me feel better :wink:

And obviously @Matrix123 :tongue: haha :tongue: Thank you so much too for wishing me, I really should've been there......Sorry, I wasn't able to talk yesterday :frown: btw, I will get back to the number counting soon :wink:

u didnt realise ur on the wrong thread bro!!!!
Original post by mediaya
u didnt realise ur on the wrong thread bro!!!!
this was before I saw your thread :tongue:
Does anyone think it's werid that these emoji have the same face lol? :dance: :nutcase: :hi: I find it kinda creepy
this was before I saw your thread :tongue:

ur thread u mean, it says ur name lol
ICE CREAM!!! What's ice cream cake? Is it literally ice cream and cake?
Haha me too! My baking skills are non existent!
And I'm sure your cakes are magnificent!

Ice cream cake has a cake crust then ice cream layers inside!!!! O:::

Yeah, I can't even make an egg without burning the pan the egg. I can't even make toast without burning it, I have to get my dad to turn the toaster nozzle for me so that it stays on the same volume each time I put my bread in
:blushing:
Original post by mediaya
ur thread u mean, it says ur name lol
Aww haha ok, if you say so..:smile:
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Ice cream cake has a cake crust then ice cream layers inside!!!! O:::

Yeah, I can't even make an egg without burning the pan the egg. I can't even make toast without burning it, I have to get my dad to turn the toaster nozzle for me so that it stays on the same volume each time I put my bread in
:blushing:

Ah that's an interesting development! I must have some of that immediately!!!!

I can't crack a damn egg! I tried earlier but ended up using it as a golf ball! There's now egg all over the garden haha!!
Ah toast I can do, but that's it!
Damn you must have an advanced toaster then! We don't have a nozzle :frown:
Aw that's cute! But you'll learn one day how to master the art of toast making, then you'll be the Gordon Ramsay of toast haha!
Ah that's an interesting development! I must have some of that immediately!!!!

I can't crack a damn egg! I tried earlier but ended up using it as a golf ball! There's now egg all over the garden haha!!
Ah toast I can do, but that's it!
Damn you must have an advanced toaster then! We don't have a nozzle :frown:
Aw that's cute! But you'll learn one day how to master the art of toast making, then you'll be the Gordon Ramsay of toast haha!

You have to try it!!! It's amazing.
Oh my gosh, do you ever try throwing the shell of an egg in the bin and end up missing by faaaar! I get told to friggin sterilise the bloody floor and everything around the bin everytime I try D:< strange never tried golfing with an egg, have you ever made a bouncy egg in vinegar??? 0:

You don't have a nozzle???
Surely you must have the numbers... The timer thing right.
I plan to become a Ramsay one day, I'm glad you believe in me! You can be my kitchen utility freezer! Place all my meat and veggies for cooking in a cold freezer aye! :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Arrive.

Bunnymen.

Leave.

Haha very efficient! And awesome picture!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Haha very efficient! And awesome picture!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :tongue: That one used to be my avatar actually.

Behold my Bunnymen Facebook cover photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=653621611456921&set=a.108349892650765.17601.100004272640644&type=3&theater
Original post by SassKing13
Haha :tongue: That one used to be my avatar actually.

Behold my Bunnymen Facebook cover photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=653621611456921&set=a.108349892650765.17601.100004272640644&type=3&theater

Oh yeah :tongue:

:eek: *jaw drops*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grimm Reaper

:yep:
Jyst don't tell the Cabbage :rofl:
He can post cabbage pics here if he really wants :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah :tongue:

:eek: *jaw drops*

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's such a cool photo :tongue: I edited it to be like that :tongue: - that colour isn't quite the original one.

Here's the original (which is still awesome in its own right!)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=653614851457597&set=rpd.100004272640644&type=3&theater

@mediaya Hey, that Eid description by pikachu(lol I'm just gonna call her pikachu for now) was somewhat all correct...:tongue:.....and btw, sleep did make me feel better :wink:

Scary but funny! :tongue: Haha I know you're joking though :rofl:
No worries! Yesterday was Eid though, right? So I wasn't surprised to not see you there. I just thought you'd be having a great time :smile: btw Eid Mabarak (probably wrong so...Happy Eid :tongue:)
OK, just return whenever you can - it's no rush :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:yep:
Jyst don't tell the Cabbage :rofl:
He can post cabbage pics here if he really wants :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSs9FCoFJec&t=0m44s

Quick Reply

Latest