The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Federerr
Swear she using her older brothers account uno. Begging that Indian matrix film 😂😂

Rah my g rating Ben 10 uno 😂😂

I went Bangladesh and these moist 5 year old kids back home call Ben 10 moist and then we got this man from Yorkshire rating that shite 😂😂

You my friend are truly 100% bent :smile:

Power rangers is mad. If you call power rangers fake. You're one beautiful hyprocrite. WDF is Ben 10 some son who found some watch in his nans closet and he can change it to some bent coackroach? 😂😂

If you can't rate power rangers u can't be rating super hero movies...

Munafiq!
Listen.........I don't care what ur relatives back home say about it..okay...........Four arms will f*** all ur power rangers up. Period. :smile:
[QUOTE="Matrix123;66304200"]Hehe :rofl:
....I don't get it :tongue:

I am from the southern half of England, not near London if that's where you're from.

If I know, then I know "b"? I don't understand that either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same we r out i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Matrix123;66304200"]Hehe :rofl:
....I don't get it :tongue:

I am from the southern half of England, not near London if that's where you're from.

If I know, then I know "b"? I don't understand that either

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think thd b is meant to mean 'me'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Listen. There's nothing I can do about you being Pakistani as well m8. He tried merking Bengalis so I had say something back...

Wait what? You got Pakistani back but not Bengalis? Woah! Thought you were a daddies girl (bengali)

I can't wait too...
Original post by mediaya

Same we r out i think

I think thd b is meant to mean 'me'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urmm...OK. Thanks for that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Listen.........I don't care what ur relatives back home say about it..okay...........Four arms will f*** all ur power rangers up. Period. :smile:

Four arms but there are 5 power rangers b <3

Not to sound rude to hindus yeh.

But why is ben 10 dreading this look:

Original post by Zamestaneh
If you reread what I said, I said celebrated annually :tongue:

I have never heard of any hadith celebrating memorisation.
oops okay, but how would u know any ways? Are u an alim? :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Everything is immitation the non muslims then..... Why am even using a phone or even doing a job.... Lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a matter of culture and it originted from them; jobs are a matter of making a living, and phones are technology.
Four arms but there are 5 power rangers b <3

Not to sound rude to hindus yeh.

But why is ben 10 dreading this look:

Nah, that's too far................
It's a matter of culture and it originted from them; jobs are a matter of making a living, and phones are technology.
U can send letters...... so phones aren't necessary in a sense then :tongue:
Listen ALL uf f***ing have is fish.........EWW..........with rice as well like WTF?!?!? Roti tastes much better, and bent edges?:lolwut:
lol We don't have bent edges ........don't know what ur on about there......

Listen, they're pathans okay! Even then I'd rather have that then look like this:Betel.jpg

Dead curry? Still better than fish n f***ing wet rice with bloody Mr Naga all over it!!!

Yh, lol So u acc.......? never mind lol

Let's just say................Ur in a chavvy area bro...............Nothin' I can do about that........

Yep I'd 100% prefer the vampire look <3

I could put a coin in between mans teeth and get a coke bottle come out of his moustache uno.
oops okay, but how would u know any ways? Are u an alim? :tongue:

One does not have to be an Alim to relate fatwas that have already been issued by sheyukh, or hadith quoted within those fatwas.
Nah, that's too far................

I'm so happy you said that <3

Only people who got merked would resort to saying that :h:

Spoiler

U can send letters...... so phones aren't necessary in a sense then :tongue:

As I said, it's a matter of culture, whereas phones are a matter of technology.

Yep I'd 100% prefer the vampire look <3

I could put a coin in between mans teeth and get a coke bottle come out of his moustache uno.
Really, he just needs a trim and just needs one more tooth and needs to stop smiling............U lot scare the living sh*t outta people.......
I'm so happy you said that <3

Only people who got merked would resort to saying that :h:

Spoiler

Nah, that's sad on the hindu's, you won't like it if someone said sh*t about us, ygm?
Really, he just needs a trim and just needs one more tooth and needs to stop smiling............U lot scare the living sh*t outta people.......

He'd prefer to save the 5 quid and electricity bill and open a local corner shop :smile:
As I said, it's a matter of culture, whereas phones are a matter of technology.
lol, ok, fine then why don't you wear shalwar kameez all the time, matter of culture, right?
He'd prefer to save the 5 quid and electricity bill and open a local corner shop :smile:
At least he'll make some revenue, btw, he's prolly a taxi driver so prolly makes more than ur average Bengali fisherman :wink:
Nah, that's sad on the hindu's, you won't like it if someone said sh*t about us, ygm?

Truth is they do vio us.

So meh.

I didn't say anything bad either. I said ben 10 is copying the look of one there gods. For someone who gets gassed over der savagery you're getting proper emotional m8.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending