The Student Room Group

Do you use Snapchat?

Scroll to see replies

No, I think it's pointless, but I tend to stay away from social medial... Unless WhatsApp counts?
I have a healthy snapchat addiction :giggle:
I don't use Snapshot as I don't really have time as I'm mostly busy with other things such as working on a few personal projects here and there
Well duh, how else am I gonna get the priest nun nudes?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes so I can torture @Lord Samosa with haraam pics

Spoiler

Original post by Hugs31
I have a Windows Phone, for which there isn't a Snapchat app (and probably never will be) so no I don't use it. Someone genuinely asked me once 'how do you cope?' Going off what people say about it I can't think I'm missing out on much.

I was like you until I switched to Android. It was revelatory. You're actually missing out on a bunch of fun :colone:
Original post by sarahm24
I'd love to know how many people on TSR use Snapchat :grin:

I didn't until two weeks ago. So many naughty rudery stuff gets sent :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
the question you should be asking is,who does not use snapchat
Reply 48
Original post by alexschmalex
I was like you until I switched to Android. It was revelatory. You're actually missing out on a bunch of fun :colone:

Oh really? I read somewhere that it may finally be coming to Windows Phone, think the creator was anti-Windows because he shut down all the client apps that supported it. I keep getting told to switch to Android or Apple but I'll wait and see how the supposed new Windows Surface Phones go are received beforehand.
My friends all use it but I refuse to as it would require me to constantly take and look at pictures of my face
I used to have snapchat then I deleted because I couldn't be bothered watching other people's lives. Then, while revising for a maths exam and desperate for a distraction, I reinstalled it.

I only use it to talk to friends - I don't look at snapchat stories nor do I post anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
yeah it's nice to see what people r up to, especially if you don't talk to them often. A bit like facebook but easier, most active and less awkward. Plus theres the fact that pictures often speak louder than words
I have no idea what that is.
My dick does. :wink:
Naaah,The less social media,The better for me.I just use FB and rarely Twitter.Steam forums if that counts. :u:
I use it because sometimes a picture is better than words. It's nice to know what people are up to and to share what I'm up to quickly and simply.

What I mostly send is pictures of my cats or my dinner though. It's not very interesting.
They have adverts on snapchst now, should we all go back to BBM:redface:
Reply 57
i dont use snapchat - its sad to see people are like sheeps - you forced to do same thing what 'normal people' do
Reply 58
Original post by Ordo
i dont use snapchat - its sad to see people are like sheeps - you forced to do same thing what 'normal people' do

Why are you on TSR you sheep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahm24
Just did :biggrin: Me too, i love snapchat!

Would you like to see content from TSR like revision help, university content and other student/user stories?

Definately

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending