The Student Room Group

Is your house haunted?

If so what things have happened, in order to lead you to believe that it is haunted? :smile:
Original post by SCIENCE :D
If so what things have happened, in order to lead you to believe that it is haunted? :smile:

I hear strange noises at night.... :afraid:

What about you?
Reply 2
There were some dead flies and a condom on top of them.
Reply 3
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I hear strange noises at night.... :afraid:

What about you?

I don't think my house is haunted, I have heard a few things but my house is quite old so I just pass it off.

What kind of noises have you heard??
I don't think my house is haunted, I have heard a few things but my house is quite old so I just pass it off.

What kind of noises have you heard??

I hear a women screaming and the bed creak and occusinally i hear banging on the wall :hide:
I wouldn't say haunted however I live in my grandparents house and my bedroom is where there bedroom used to be. I often sit and talk to them.
Not that I get a response but there's something kind of calming about telling them about my day :3
I often see these weird ass ghosts who keep burning crosses on my front lawn.
Reply 7
Original post by rubybrown1234
I wouldn't say haunted however I live in my grandparents house and my bedroom is where there bedroom used to be. I often sit and talk to them.
Not that I get a response but there's something kind of calming about telling them about my day :3

Thats lovely, can you feel a change in the atmosphere of the room when you are talking to them?
Thats lovely, can you feel a change in the atmosphere of the room when you are talking to them?

I'm not sure if a change in atmosphere or just that I feel a lot better.

I don't think that their spirits are floating around my house or anything, but I definitely feel like they are listening from beyond the grave. :smile:
Reply 9
I hear a women screaming and the bed creak and occusinally i hear banging on the wall :hide:

Thats quite creepy, is it loud screaming?
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I often see these weird ass ghosts who keep burning crosses on my front lawn.

Non believer?
Non believer?

Worse than that :redface:
Thats quite creepy, is it loud screaming?

Yeah it sounds like a girl mourning/ someone in pain. :ninja:
Reply 13
Nah, cuz I burn incense sticks (Bakhoor). It gets rid of the ghosts and things.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by OGGUS
Nah, cuz I burn incense sticks (Bakhoor). It gets rid of the ghosts and things.

Does that really work?
Reply 15
Does that really work?

Yeah, why would so many Arabs do it then?
In the words of Jimmy Carr... it's easy to know if a house is haunted. It isn't. Grow up.
No because ghosts don't exist

Quick Reply

Latest