FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
My brain hurts now!

Awww :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Woooo, wizardry! :woo:Hahaha, awww! :hugs:Really!??? :tongue:Good idea! Let me know when this happens....don't tell Amellia though :tongue:Too much AWESOMENESS and MOTIVATION with BRILLIANCE for me to handle! :awesome:

Spoiler

Spoiler

WIZARDRY!!!
Staap!!! Overload of blushing occuring! :hugs:
Yup!! Its true
Haha thanks! Oh no ill keep it quiet from her!!
You shall be notified when it happens!!
Haha Matrix has been overloaded with so much BRILLIANT MOTIVATIONAL AWESOMENESS! :woo: :awesome:

Spoiler

Haha you'll see why in a minute on the -counting thread haha!
Normal words are now confusing me!
We shall be blessed with PURE MATHS for life!!!No one can describe the full capacity of this AWESOMENESS!Matrix is very happy about Freezer's happiness :h: :h: :h::five: :woo: :hugs:

PURE MATHS rules over everything!!

Spoiler

AWESOMESS is indescribable!!!
Freezer is happy about Matrix being very happy!!! :hugs: :woo: five: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Spoiler

WIZARDRY!!!
Staap!!! Overload of blushing occuring! :hugs:
Yup!! Its true
Haha thanks! Oh no ill keep it quiet from her!!
You shall be notified when it happens!!
Haha Matrix has been overloaded with so much BRILLIANT MOTIVATIONAL AWESOMENESS! :woo: :awesome:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:woo: WIZARDRY from the greatest! :u: :jive:Eeeek, no one wants an overload of blushing! :eek:Yes? I can't believe that! Like, genuine blushing irl? Woahh...I'll stop now then :colondollar:Good, that'll be the best for both of us :yep:Thanks :biggrin:Yes! I have enough AWESOME and BRILLIANT MOTIVATION to last me a lifetime :jive:
Haha you'll see why in a minute on the -counting thread haha!
Normal words are now confusing me!

Just saw! :rofl:
PURE MATHS rules over everything!!

Spoiler

AWESOMESS is indescribable!!!
Freezer is happy about Matrix being very happy!!! :hugs: :woo: five: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PURE MATHS tops them all!

Spoiler

So much talk of AWESOMNESS!
Let's just say Freezer and Matrix are both very happy :hugs: :jive: :five: :h: :h: :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shall do soon!!
Not yet, but now youve given me an idea haha!
Damn i bets thats fun!! Wait you to sterelize the area around the bin???!!! Hows that possible??!! :eek:
You have to try it!! Its hilarious! It just explodes and goes everywhere :lol:
Nope! How does that work?

Nope, our toaster is highly unadvanced! Nope haha!! We just press the lever thing down and it will come up at somepoint later on haha! There is a defrost button and an eject button but thats all :lol:
Brilliant!!!! You will be the next Gordon Ramsay!!! Of course i belive in you, youre gonna be the master of toast!!
Haha maybe or i could just use my powers to freeze them :wink:

By sterilise I mean flash or dettol wipes heheheh
BASICALLY YOU PUT AN EGG IN VINGER AND THE SHELL DISSOLVES AND THEN SOME OSMOSIS BUSINESS HAPPENS AND THE EGG BECOMES BOUNCY AFTER A WHILE BUT IT STINKS!
why don't we try egg tennis. Sounds an awful lot messier.
Oh yeah oh my gosh, we have those buttons too! And a defrost button. Do you ever get frightened when the toaster pops up? :colonhash:

You make freezing things sound a lot more perverted with that emoticon :colone:
FireFreezer77 has great potential to some day become a mod in the near future :yep:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
FireFreezer77 has great potential to some day become a mod in the near future :yep:

You think so?
What makes you think that?
But thanks btw :biggrin:

Matrix, have you seen this?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Has anyone farted a unicorn out of their butt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everything I say to you is always honest :yep: (or at least everything I have ever said so far... :tongue:) Hahaha, well I guess there's a chance (probably only around 5% :tongue:) that I'd potentially like in when I'm in a certain mood for slower songs...but yeah, the chances of me liking those kinds of songs are low :redface: Did I really say that before? :rofl: Fair enough :smile: Oooh I just thought, the atmospheric stuff suits you very nicely because it seems so mysterious! :yep:

Ian McCulloch solo? :tongue:
[video="youtube;Am8OuREtww8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8OuREtww8[/video]
Original post by mypetpikachu
Has anyone farted a unicorn out of their butt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only once I've eaten Chicken!
Happened a couple times now

Spoiler

:woo: WIZARDRY from the greatest! :u: :jive:Eeeek, no one wants an overload of blushing! :eek:Yes? I can't believe that! Like, genuine blushing irl? Woahh...I'll stop now then :colondollar:Good, that'll be the best for both of us :yep:Thanks :biggrin:Yes! I have enough AWESOME and BRILLIANT MOTIVATION to last me a lifetime :jive:

Just saw! :rofl:

Spoiler

:woo: WIZARDRY from the land of the WIZARDS :biggrin:
Overload of blushing occurred earlier today!
Yeah genuine real blushing! Honestly!
Haha blushing stopped, for now anyway!
Haha no more naughty or OCD!! Win - Win!
Woop!! Matrix is fuelled by the AWESOMNESS of MOTIVATION which therefore determines her BRILLIANCE :biggrin: :woo:
Original post by CorpusLuteum
By sterilise I mean flash or dettol wipes heheheh
BASICALLY YOU PUT AN EGG IN VINGER AND THE SHELL DISSOLVES AND THEN SOME OSMOSIS BUSINESS HAPPENS AND THE EGG BECOMES BOUNCY AFTER A WHILE BUT IT STINKS!
why don't we try egg tennis. Sounds an awful lot messier.
Oh yeah oh my gosh, we have those buttons too! And a defrost button. Do you ever get frightened when the toaster pops up? :colonhash:

You make freezing things sound a lot more perverted with that emoticon :colone:

Ah well that's only 99.9% sterile! You need that extra 0.1% haha!
OMG NO WAY! THATS LIKE MAJOR WIZARDRY THERE!
OSMOSIS FTW!!!
Omg egg tennis sounds awesome!! Haha well that's not a problem! Just get a Hoover or something!
Haha toasters are magnificent! Yours is more advanced than mine haha!
Yup I sure do!

Damn that's not good! You've made it more perverted with that one :wink:
Only once I've eaten Chicken!
Happened a couple times now

Lmao..ok..

Posted from TSR Mobile
You think so?

Yes I do think so indeed :youbetcha: Your contributing to the TSR communtiy by making threads like this and posting quality stuff; that bring people together and creates conversation. Which is what TSR is about. Keep doing what your doing and you should get a invition to join the elite pretty soon! :h:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Yes I do think so indeed :youbetcha: Your contributing to the TSR communtiy by making threads like this and posting quality stuff; that bring people together and creates conversation. Which is what TSR is about. Keep doing what your doing and you should get a invition to join the elite pretty soon! :h:

Well Thankyou!!
Damn that's so awesome of you to say that!
Ideally I like to help people find new people to talk to on here, it makes me happy that my threads bring people together and are a nice place to be!
What do you think the mods would say about this?
Do you want to tag a couple and see?
Oh good, I'm not the only one who's scared of the toaster:colondollar:

The annoying thing is, you know it's going to pop up so it shouldn't scare you but it just frightens the life out of me anyway (but I'm way too easily spooked, if I'm working and someone taps me on the shoulder, I completely freak out:redface:)
You think so?

Just have :smile:
It's possible:yep:
Original post by SassKing13
Ian McCulloch solo? :tongue:
[video="youtube;Am8OuREtww8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8OuREtww8[/video]

Ooooh, I'll try to have a listen tomorrow :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:woo: WIZARDRY from the land of the WIZARDS :biggrin:
Overload of blushing occurred earlier today!
Yeah genuine real blushing! Honestly!
Haha blushing stopped, for now anyway!
Haha no more naughty or OCD!! Win - Win!
Woop!! Matrix is fuelled by the AWESOMNESS of MOTIVATION which therefore determines her BRILLIANCE :biggrin: :woo:

Spoiler

WIZARDRY is AWESOME! :awesome:

Haha, wow! I can't believe that!
Woooo
No Naughty+No OCD=Freedom!
Hehe :colondollar:
Everyone is BRILLIANT because they are AWESOME and use it to MOTIVATE others! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest