The Student Room Group

Is it possible to hold a poop in for 4 days and 3 nights? AMA

I do have a slightly "efficient" digestive system which means i take less poops but they're much larger than normal.

Just out of interest has anyone done this? Is it possible?

Reason being is i don't want any bugs to zoom into my butt while i'm pooping when i'm taking a wild **** on dofe.

Scroll to see replies

Really *****, what's the poop?
Apparently certain units in the armed forces are given two biscuits when on long (several day) missions. One is to bung you up and the other is to release the kraken. I don't know exactly what's in them (other than a laxative in the second one) but that might be what you're looking for.

Although if you're worried about insects while defecating in the wild then you probably shouldn't leave urban areas as to me it suggests you're just not mentally equipped to deal with the great outdoors.
lol we all did it outside - it's a part of dofe.
Original post by Manitude
Apparently certain units in the armed forces are given two biscuits when on long (several day) missions. One is to bung you up and the other is to release the kraken. I don't know exactly what's in them (other than a laxative in the second one) but that might be what you're looking for.

nah, they use cling film, or ziplock bags and take their turds with them so as not to leave evidence of where they've been.

Tbf, 24 hour rations didn't half used to slow your guts down though, once you had fresh food you'd have to unleash turdzilla and it could be quite emotional
Original post by moonkatt
you'd have to unleash turdzilla and it could be quite emotional

i am scarred for life :lol: turdzilla
Reply 7
Original post by dskinner
I do have a slightly "efficient" digestive system which means i take less poops but they're much larger than normal.

Reason being is i don't want any bugs to zoom into my butt while i'm pooping when i'm taking a wild **** on dofe.

He is back :colone:

I did this without wanting to, but it was after my operation for some reason. (Operation had nothing to do with digestive system).

Anyways the night when it all had to come out was ****.
Reply 9
Original post by LazyBazooka

k
Original post by DauntlessOne
Really *****, what's the poop?

what's the ***** that yer put there? i can't guess it.....
What's the poop? it's a bloody huge poop that's wot
Original post by Manitude

Although if you're worried about insects while defecating in the wild then you probably shouldn't leave urban areas as to me it suggests you're just not mentally equipped to deal with the great outdoors.

Ah that is what i'm looking for though i'd doubt i'd be able to get ahold of them by tomorrow(which is when i do my dofe)

Super worried about insects yea... but i gotta go all the way up to Scotland with midges biting me ass while i take a dump.
Original post by surina16
lol we all did it outside - it's a part of dofe.

Original post by moonkatt
nah, they use cling film, or ziplock bags and take their turds with them so as not to leave evidence of where they've been.

Tbf, 24 hour rations didn't half used to slow your guts down though, once you had fresh food you'd have to unleash turdzilla and it could be quite emotional

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, we were told to bring trowels but i ain't diggin no hole for my **** and i certainly ain't taking it 50m away from water sources.... that's why i got chlorine tablets and my buddies don't(the ones that i can talk to anyway.)

Boy the last 3 turds i did blocked the toilet, that's the work of my "efficient" system. Emotional haha ^-^

Spoiler

Original post by M14B
He is back :colone:

yes :smile:
Original post by SuperHuman98
I did this without wanting to, but it was after my operation for some reason. (Operation had nothing to do with digestive system).

Anyways the night when it all had to come out was ****.

oh well :/
i hope i can hold it in for that long then....
Anyone who has done their gold DofE know very well that it IS possible 😔
hmmm. sounds very much like DOFE lol. and yes it is possible - and if you want a helping hand , you can take some emodium
Reply 12
Definitely..
Reply 13
Original post by 1998RF
Anyone who has done their gold DofE know very well that it IS possible 😔

so it's not necessary to poop for 4 days and 3 nights?

Original post by chemphys
hmmm. sounds very much like DOFE lol. and yes it is possible - and if you want a helping hand , you can take some emodium

ah emodium? what's it supposed to do?
i think that in the Scouts they have a badge for this ?
Reply 15

no it isn't. You could probably not poop for a few weeks before it started to have severe consequences (obviously you would be in great pain and extremely uncomfortable before then)
if you force yourself to hold it for that long you're going to be really uncomfortable... you're not going to get insect bites on your ass in the small window it takes to go to the toilet, girls have to get their ass out multiple times a day to pee... you really need to plan on pooping cos you don't know how your stomach will react to the additional exercise and eating diffrent food
Go onto eBay and search military ration packs. Eat the yellow biscuit first and the pink one after the dofe or take a peppermint spray. Other solution grow bugs aren't going near that area. I was in cadets for 5 years this was considerd accommodation for a week long camp. Which is why I became a cadet signaller. Allowing me to sleep indoors in my final year.
image.jpeg
Reply 18
Original post by the bear
i think that in the Scouts they have a badge for this ?

They do? :biggrin:
Dofe has an award, you get to shake someone's hand, they're supposedly "important" but oh well, as long as i got me badge then i'm happy. I will be able to display all 3 badges with pride(however the method i used to get them wasn't great)
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
no it isn't. You could probably not poop for a few weeks before it started to have severe consequences (obviously you would be in great pain and extremely uncomfortable before then)

hmm they said it would poison you when your poop stay too long in you, i mean tbh i've been doing pretty bad farts all day long so yea..... i mean i tried to hold my farts in all day and i got ill after about 5 hours so best not to hold farts but at leats i know why my poops are rock solid
Original post by doodle_333
if you force yourself to hold it for that long you're going to be really uncomfortable... you're not going to get insect bites on your ass in the small window it takes to go to the toilet, girls have to get their ass out multiple times a day to pee... you really need to plan on pooping cos you don't know how your stomach will react to the additional exercise and eating diffrent food

midges eat anything alive whenever they can.
I do have a plan, poop on Friday so then until the end of my expedition about 2pm on Tuesday i don't poop.
The last time i did as you stated(in the second bolded bit) i had a bloody poo, the bloodiest one i'd had my whole life, at least a good few teaspoonfuls of blood, but it felt pretty comfortable though, one of the most relaxed poops i'd done in my life.
Original post by niteninja1
Go onto eBay and search military ration packs. Eat the yellow biscuit first and the pink one after the dofe or take a peppermint spray. Other solution grow bugs aren't going near that area. I was in cadets for 5 years this was considerd accommodation for a week long camp. Which is why I became a cadet signaller. Allowing me to sleep indoors in my final year.
image.jpeg

meh too late now but i would have done as you suggested if i had more dofe expeditions to go to.
wow that's barely accommodation :/

sorry - its imodium -actually in hindsight maybe its not a good idea - its anti diarrhoea so i know someone who used it to hold it in . Though thats not its intended purpose so probably best to refrain

Quick Reply

Latest