The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Hi All

When can we start to enroll? I have an unconditional offer for CS (living out as only a 20min train ride away) although I have not received any correspondence or any thing yet since accepting my place through UCAS? Just wondering as I don't want to miss anything. Sadly due to work I have missed the open days etc but looking forward to Sept...

Any one else doing CS or am I the only one lol....
Reply 1
Original post by grahil23
When can we start to enroll? I have an unconditional offer for CS (living out as only a 20min train ride away) although I have not received any correspondence or any thing yet since accepting my place through UCAS? Just wondering as I don't want to miss anything. Sadly due to work I have missed the open days etc but looking forward to Sept...

Any one else doing CS or am I the only one lol....

This might help you: http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/welcome/new/?from=studenthub :h:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2

Hi

yeah been there, I have managed to login and upload my Photo for the ID but cannot log into the online enrollment system. Not had any correspondence either to confirm user name or password so it still may be to early to do this unless others can!?

Thanks
Reply 3
Hi

yeah been there, I have managed to login and upload my Photo for the ID but cannot log into the online enrollment system. Not had any correspondence either to confirm user name or password so it still may be to early to do this unless others can!?

Thanks

Do you have your MMU ID number? Or as that not been sent out yet? :holmes: I don't know what happens 100% with unconditional offer people :redface:
Reply 4
Original post by Deyesy
Do you have your MMU ID number? Or as that not been sent out yet? :holmes: I don't know what happens 100% with unconditional offer people :redface:

Yes I have an MMU ID number. I am just to impatient it is probably still too early and I should just get a life lol :smile:
Reply 5
Yes I have an MMU ID number. I am just to impatient it is probably still too early and I should just get a life lol :smile:

And you used your date of birth to log in? E.g. '28Aug87' :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Deyesy
And you used your date of birth to log in? E.g. '28Aug87' :smile:

Yes this worked fine to upload a photo for the ID card but for nothing else including the enrollment login.
Reply 7
Yes this worked fine to upload a photo for the ID card but for nothing else including the enrollment login.

I'd assume then that the online enrollment would open around A Level results day :smile: I know that's when I got correspondence 3 years ago and I held a conditional offer
Reply 8
Original post by Deyesy
I'd assume then that the online enrollment would open around A Level results day :smile: I know that's when I got correspondence 3 years ago and I held a conditional offer

Yep it looks like the case I just need to learn to slow down I think... :smile: Thanks for the help much appropriated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending