The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Have you heard anything from the Uni?

Hello everyone

Just a general question asking if anyone has heard anything from the Uni about starting dates or how to enrol or just anything really!

I have an unconditional in Computer Science if that makes any difference or if it goes by department - not that long to go now! Hope everyone is excited about starting - I am but also petrified haha!

Thanks for reading - see you all in September!
Original post by girlgirlgirl1
Hello everyone

Just a general question asking if anyone has heard anything from the Uni about starting dates or how to enrol or just anything really!

I have an unconditional in Computer Science if that makes any difference or if it goes by department - not that long to go now! Hope everyone is excited about starting - I am but also petrified haha!

Thanks for reading - see you all in September!

Hi, I'd be surprised if unis started giving info out before the A-level results day. Although I can't really say the same for you since you've got an unconditional offer. Comp sci too same as me :biggrin: . Yeah I think as soon as it's the 18th of August Unis will start sending emails about dates and the like. If you really wanna find out you can always email the uni or maybe they might have something on their site.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by BakedPotatoast
Hi, I'd be surprised if unis started giving info out before the A-level results day. Although I can't really say the same for you since you've got an unconditional offer. Comp sci too same as me :biggrin: . Yeah I think as soon as it's the 18th of August Unis will start sending emails about dates and the like. If you really wanna find out you can always email the uni or maybe they might have something on their site.

Ahhh that makes sense! I got offered an unconditional straight away as I've already done my A-Levels so it feels like I've been waiting soooo long already, I must be impatient hah! But wooo for Computer Science! Wonder how many people will be on the course :biggrin:
Reply 3
Freshers begins the 19th September with teaching to begin the following week - Freshers will involve enrolling onto your course, visiting the Freshers fairs and of course nights out - you'll get more information around mid-August when accommodation is allocated
Reply 4
I have an unconditional for Computer Science as well!! I I haven't heard anything either though, I imagine we'll hear something when results come out in August 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Correct. :smile: Most information will be sent out mid-August, after results day.

Below are two links that should have more information for you...

Applicants web page: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/applicants/

Welcome Week web page: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/welcomeweek/

Darren :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest