The Student Room Group

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slaven
It is very saddening that 75% of British under-25ers voted to leave. I do not understand how come they are so retard. Ok, there are a lot radical muslims under this number. But, the british education system seems to failed.

I believe it's the opposite - they voted to stay. Old people voted to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 281
Original post by *Stefan*
I believe it's the opposite - they voted to stay. Old people voted to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, mistake. I meant the young are retards for voting to stay.
Original post by Zargabaath
The oldest people in the country are the ones who've been around in and out of the EU. They're the ones who've seen how it's impacted and changed their country. They're literally eyewitnesses to the entire life of the EU. Surely they're the ones who's opinions we should be taking into account?

And the fact you're trying to remove people's right to vote shows how fascist you are. Trying to shut down people who you think differently to you.

And also if you think all brexiters are becky with 1 GCSE and old people, you need to get tf out of your bubble and try to understand and empathise with those surrounding you a bit more. You're entire post reeks of ignorance.

Don't forget that they won't be around long enough to witness the aftermath of their decision. They've lived the best parts of their lives already.
Original post by slaven
Yes, mistake. I meant the young are retards for voting to stay.

And why's that?
Reply 284
And why's that?

Every rational huma being would vote to leave the EU given the negative effects. Thoose who votes against their benefits are retard people.

Just yesterday I talked live with such a retard and used the arguments as if he was from this forum.
Original post by slaven
Every rational huma being would vote to leave the EU given the negative effects. Thoose who votes against their benefits are retard people.

Just yesterday I talked live with such a retard and used the arguments as if he was from this forum.

What negative effects?

The referendum alone caused; a crushed pound, a crushed economy and a total run at the country's government. This was only the referendum. When the UK actually leaves, it will be chaotic. Do you think this is a price worth paying for a token 'democracy'?
Reply 286
What negative effects?

The referendum alone caused; a crushed pound, a crushed economy and a total run at the country's government. This was only the referendum. When the UK actually leaves, it will be chaotic. Do you think this is a price worth paying for a token 'democracy'?

The negative effects would be the centralisation of the Brussels government which is deeply undemocratic and promotes the SJW mindset. Immigration is uncontroed. To many immigrant are lowering wages of the working class and a house crisis which again threatens the economy. Also Merkels rapefugees can now travel throughout Europe.

EU as a hole is stagnating in compare to China, US or other super powers. In 10 years the EU will further destroy living standards.

On other hand the pounds is recovering and UK has no a destroyed economy. Ib fact there are countries waiting for a trade deal with UK which speeds up Brexit.
Original post by slaven
The negative effects would be the centralisation of the Brussels government which is deeply undemocratic and promotes the SJW mindset. Immigration is uncontroed. To many immigrant are lowering wages of the working class and a house crisis which again threatens the economy. Also Merkels rapefugees can now travel throughout Europe.

EU as a hole is stagnating in compare to China, US or other super powers. In 10 years the EU will further destroy living standards.

On other hand the pounds is recovering and UK has no a destroyed economy. Ib fact there are countries waiting for a trade deal with UK which speeds up Brexit.

Immigrants are being blamed for everything in the UK - mostly by unemployed and uneducated people. Firstly, those taxing the system are UK nationals. On average, immigrants offer more than they take. Secondly, that's because they're willing to do minimum wage jobs - if you don't like these, take an actual job.

The EU stagnating when it's the largest economic bloc? Lol.

The pound is not recovering. It has failed even further to 1.17 against the euro and 1.29 against the dollar - historic lows and even lower after the referendum vote. No country is 'waiting' to trade with the UK. Britain will simply trade with existing tariffs which will inevitably hurt its economy. The EU is also the largest economic bloc in the country, and without it the UK will be damaged irreparably (London, in particular).

That's it, for now.
Original post by PrincessZara
Nobody over 65 should be allowed to vote, cause it's not their future.

I think nobody under 25 should be allowed to vote.

- Youngsters are too idealistic and utopian for their own good, often believing in stupid, unworkable and destructive political ideologies.

- They are frequently devoid of any independent and critical thought making them vulnerable to peer pressure and manipulation.

- They tend to just regurgitate whatever the popular mainstream culture and the establishment spoon feeds them, whilst ironically considering themselves to be some kind of avant garde radical.

- They lack the real world experience and observation of previous political outcomes required to make a truly informed vote.

- They seem incapable of dealing with political defeat in a mature and adult manner and would rather just throw a massive tantrum.
Reply 289
Immigrants are being blamed for everything in the UK - mostly by unemployed and uneducated people. Firstly, those taxing the system are UK nationals. On average, immigrants offer more than they take. Secondly, that's because they're willing to do minimum wage jobs - if you don't like these, take an actual job.

Yes, you would be right only under premise that you take in 30,000 people per year as it was the case in 1993. Today there is 300,000 coming to the UK per year. You have a damn house storage crisis because you are not aware that you can build houses for the to fast growing population. And do you recall how the 2008 crisis started?

Instead of ignoring the working class you should listen to their concernes.

"The EU stagnating when it's the largest economic bloc? Lol."
Yes, look Italy, Greece and how the euro destroyed them. Look the economic statistics While the single market as a concept is not a bad idea the problem is the Commission who is making bad decisions which makes it worthless
"The pound is not recovering. It has failed even further to 1.17 against the euro and 1.29 against the dollar - historic lows and even lower after the referendum vote. No country is 'waiting' to trade with the UK. Britain will simply trade with existing tariffs which will inevitably hurt its economy. The EU is also the largest economic bloc in the country, and without it the UK will be damaged irreparably (London, in particular).

That's it, for now."
Mexico, South Korea and many others offered a trade agreement with the EU. Just ****ing google it.

And I would add more to this but I am on my phone.
Original post by slaven
Yes, you would be right only under premise that you take in 30,000 people per year as it was the case in 1993. Today there is 300,000 coming to the UK per year. You have a damn house storage crisis because you are not aware that you can build houses for the to fast growing population. And do you recall how the 2008 crisis started?

Instead of ignoring the working class you should listen to their concernes.

"The EU stagnating when it's the largest economic bloc? Lol."
Yes, look Italy, Greece and how the euro destroyed them. Look the economic statistics While the single market as a concept is not a bad idea the problem is the Commission who is making bad decisions which makes it worthless
"The pound is not recovering. It has failed even further to 1.17 against the euro and 1.29 against the dollar - historic lows and even lower after the referendum vote. No country is 'waiting' to trade with the UK. Britain will simply trade with existing tariffs which will inevitably hurt its economy. The EU is also the largest economic bloc in the country, and without it the UK will be damaged irreparably (London, in particular).

That's it, for now."
Mexico, South Korea and many others offered a trade agreement with the EU. Just ****ing google it.

And I would add more to this but I am on my phone.

Erm, no - that is currently the case too. Here is an excellent academic search. You seem more so misguided by the Leave campaign than actually guided by proper knowledge.

How did it start? Because of immigrants coming to the UK? Please get serious. It had nothing to do with this.

That is the euro - the UK did not have the euro. That argument fails. You're simply trying to find excuses now.

With the EU...? If you meant the UK, please provide the sources, because I haven't been able to find anything. But if you think the UK will be fine because it trades with some countries yet is faced with trade tariffs from the EU, by far its biggest trading partner, you're kidding yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending