The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Er I made one candle

Well, sounds like you are still being more productive than I am...
Original post by StrangeBanana
I love beef

More than weird fruit? :s-smilie:
Original post by Mathemagicien
Well, sounds like you are still being more productive than I am...

How's trolling N&CA going?

I've actually occupied myself with taking care of my brother, doing a fair share of daily housework and acting out my diet plan :yes: I don't really have time to make the stuff :frown:
More than weird fruit? :s-smilie:

:ninja:
How's trolling N&CA going?

I've actually occupied myself with taking care of my brother, doing a fair share of daily housework and acting out my diet plan :yes: I don't really have time to make the stuff :frown:

Not just N&CA; there's this funny thread where all the Cambridge people hang out, I troll there too (they still think I'm a Cambridge offer holder!)

Ah, sorry to hear that. How's your brother? Have you got him onto GCSEs yet? (Lets see if we can get him to beat Insight)
Not just N&CA; there's this funny thread where all the Cambridge people hang out, I troll there too (they still think I'm a Cambridge offer holder!)

Hahaha.
You are a Cambridge offer holder don't lie to yourself :frown:

Ah, sorry to hear that. How's your brother? Have you got him onto GCSEs yet? (Lets see if we can get him to beat Insight)
Ohh he's one step ahead of you all... He's teaching himself Part IB Maths :yep:
@Everybody analysing my post:

To inject some positivity into this thread, apparently I am on a shortlist for a £10,000/year bursary from my college, after outstanding academic and interview performance :redface: not entirely sure how or if I'm actually eligible for it but it made my day a bit better :h:
Original post by felecita
To inject some positivity into this thread, apparently I am on a shortlist for a £10,000/year bursary from my college, after outstanding academic and interview performance :redface: not entirely sure how or if I'm actually eligible for it but it made my day a bit better :h:

Sry. That made me feel dumber. Damnit

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's crazy! Well done!!
I'm well jel now :lol:
Hahaha.
You are a Cambridge offer holder don't lie to yourself :frown:

Ohh he's one step ahead of you all... He's teaching himself Part IB Maths :yep:

Perhaps I have been trolling you all this time... perhaps I am actually Siklos, trying to have some bants with the STEP kids...

Ah, so he is to become a mathmo. I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences

Original post by Zacken
@Everybody analysing my post:

Speak maths, can't understand this
lol they they took down my post from earlier? who reported it?
Original post by EricPiphany
lol they they took down my post from earlier? who reported it?

What did you say?
Perhaps I have been trolling you all this time... perhaps I am actually Siklos, trying to have some bants with the STEP kids...

Ah, so he is to become a mathmo. I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences

Perhaps you're not :tongue:

Yeah it explains why he's always crying when he's not doing maths
What did you say?

Nothing too important, I wanted someone to lock me out of my account by changing the password.
Would you do that, or is it too much of a bother? (I'll pm you if yes)
Nothing too important, I wanted someone to lock me out of my account by changing the password.

Sure

I was told I was eligible for the pythagoras prize from st.johns (they sent me a form) but that ain't gonna happen once they see my STEP grades.

You spending too much time on TSR?

Why not go out with a bang?
You spending too much time on TSR?

Why not go out with a bang?

ye, i don't think it's healthy fo me any more
what type of bang?
ye, i don't think it's healthy fo me any more
what type of bang?

Get banned?

Latest