The Student Room Group

My teacher saw my nut sack help?!

Helpp
My teacher saw my sack full of nuts that I was supposed to bring to a friends house as we were going to make a sundae, and our school has a strict no nut policy because of possible nut allergens. I think I am going to get a detention and they might call my parents... its happened to people before. What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

great banter 10/10
Wow, what a sad day for you. :frown: Your nuts are gonna probably gonna be removed/taken from you forcefully.
The title is so misleading :colonhash:
Original post by ForestShadow
x

:frown:
Original post by JoeBlowHow
Do you think it would reduce my chances of getting into oxbridge

10000%.Sorry to say!
Offer her a bite of your banana. :sexface:
when i saw the title i thought you had made a white fortified wine flavored with nuts ? and your teacher saw it ?
naughty boy. crack them immediately.
Reply 12
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Clickbait/10

What means that?
Original post by the bear

Oh yeah? You did, did you?

The thoughts that raced through my mind when I saw the title of this thread! :biggrin:
Anyways, just take it in your stride, and try to explain as plainly as possible why you had the nuts to begin with. Hopefully they'll understand and go easy on your punishment (not that I'm saying they WILL punish you) or the teacher will just not care and let you off the hook.
Depends on how big the nuts were and what your teacher thought of them... Why not offer your teacher some of your favourite nuts to try?
It's your fault. If you came earlier, the sack would have been empty when she saw you :wink:
Helpp
My teacher saw my sack full of nuts that I was supposed to bring to a friends house as we were going to make a sundae, and our school has a strict no nut policy because of possible nut allergens. I think I am going to get a detention and they might call my parents... its happened to people before. What do I do?

Wow! A lot of people here are so dirty minded. I think my advice would be to tell your teacher what you will do with ur nut sack and that you were not going to open it in class. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid ur going to have to accept the consequences for your actions.

(I'm joking btw XD)
Shame on everyone and their preemptive thoughts.

Spoiler

Helpp

This is hilarious mate :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest