The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Not quite Aysha, QUIET, they're two different words :smile:

Ur not baffed coz ur not. Period.

I dunno?! U tell me!

And I don't understand what the last bit means :tongue: Sorry :redface:

ah yh, all the quiet and quiete and quiet are so ****ing confusing, thanks....oops sorry

i need a scientific proof lol

i meant:
proof: i could not figure out what d*** was acc saying like i didnt know what was hidden behind the ******* so i couldnt have thought you were a d***, ygm?
Original post by mediaya
ah yh, all the quiet and quiete and quiet are so ****ing confusing, thanks....oops sorry

i need a scientific proof lol

i meant:
proof: i could not figure out what d*** was acc saying like i didnt know what was hidden behind the ******* so i couldnt have thought you were a d***, ygm?
dw, :smile: btw, what's quiete? u mean quieter?

An image? lol jk :tongue: Eww, you said scientific proof so that's what came to my head - an image :tongue:

Ah, it said DICK :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
dw, :smile: btw, what's quiete? u mean quieter?

An image? lol jk :tongue: Eww, you said scientific proof so that's what came to my head - an image :tongue:

Ah, it said DICK :tongue:

erm.....prolly lol:wink:

oh yh really....well now that i think of it....yh an image, i need an image lol:tongue:

i know, i ended up figuring it out lol.....but u could have told me before........my brain wouldnt have felt dumb:s-smilie:
Original post by mediaya
erm.....prolly lol:wink:

oh yh really....well now that i think of it....yh an image, i need an image lol:tongue:

i know, i ended up figuring it out lol.....but u could have told me before........my brain wouldnt have felt dumb:s-smilie:
oh, ok dw :smile:

Well, I can't provide that, sorry. :redface: That's wayy tooo creeeepyyy :frown:

Oh, sorry for making u feel dumb :redface:
oh, ok dw :smile:

Well, I can't provide that, sorry. :redface: That's wayy tooo creeeepyyy :frown:

Oh, sorry for making u feel dumb :redface:

k, ttul, i've gotta.........do something lol
Original post by mediaya
k, ttul, i've gotta.........do something lol
Aight bye ttyl :smile:
Aight bye ttyl :smile:

I am back.... Promise i won't disturb you for long... I just wanted to ask, the p2 and 03 that u r revising for, will u just revise them because you dont want to be behind next year when u start alevels or will u also do the exams to get a gcse in them? It just got into my mind n i thought it'd be stupid if u revised it all but didnt do the exams..... :colonhash:
Original post by mediaya
I am back.... Promise i won't disturb you for long... I just wanted to ask, the p2 and 03 that u r revising for, will u just revise them because you dont want to be behind next year when u start alevels or will u also do the exams to get a gcse in them? It just got into my mind n i thought it'd be stupid if u revised it all but didnt do the exams..... :colonhash:
dw, it's fine, Yeah, so I don't get behind, and I think my school will give me some sort of test or work that I'd have to complete, so I can prove to them, that I'm capable of doing A Level Physics, so no exams, kinda sucks that I won't get a grade...........but oh well...:redface:
dw, it's fine, Yeah, so I don't get behind, and I think my school will give me some sort of test or work that I'd have to complete, so I can prove to them, that I'm capable of doing A Level Physics, so no exams, kinda sucks that I won't get a grade...........but oh well...:redface:

What the flip!!!!!!!! All this for nothing overall??? Why? I am pretty sure u can book private exams for yourself, you might try that.... I mean its ur choice... But i would recomend
Original post by mediaya
What the flip!!!!!!!! All this for nothing overall??? Why? I am pretty sure u can book private exams for yourself, you might try that.... I mean its ur choice... But i would recomend
lol, thanks for caring :smile: but u see Aysha, it ain't that simple, GCSE exams can only be taken once a year, twice for Eng and Maths, I don't see the point in me taking my Science GCSE exams when I'm doing A Levels next year, and if I do wanna do Science, I'll have to do Bio and Chem too! So I'd have to self teach them too :redface:
lol, thanks for caring :smile: but u see Aysha, it ain't that simple, GCSE exams can only be taken once a year, twice for Eng and Maths, I don't see the point in me taking my Science GCSE exams when I'm doing A Levels next year, and if I do wanna do Science, I'll have to do Bio and Chem too! So I'd have to self teach them too :redface:

Ur welcome
Oh yeah thats right...:erm:.. I just didnt think of that:no:
Oh well then......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ur welcome
Oh yeah thats right...:erm:.. I just didnt think of that:no:
Oh well then......

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile:
Dw, it's okay :wink:

Yep. Nothing much I can do..........:redface: :smile:
x

This thread is old now:tongue:, it not ur bday anymore lol:tongue:
Original post by mediaya
This thread is old now:tongue:, it not ur bday anymore lol:tongue:
Yeah, true.....:tongue:
Are u gonna delete it? :redface:
Yeah, true.....:tongue:
Are u gonna delete it? :redface:

Heiiiiiiin? Why? This thread is great, i made it with all my love lol n so no i wont delete it bro:wink:, why do you want me to? :frown:
Original post by mediaya
Heiiiiiiin? Why? This thread is great, i made it with all my love lol n so no i wont delete it bro:wink:, why do you want me to? :frown:
Aww :colondollar:
No, of course not, I just thought u wanted to......:tongue: Sorry :redface:
@hamza772000, i will just keep posting on this thread till ur next bday lol
Original post by mediaya
@hamza772000, i will just keep posting on this thread till ur next bday lol
Haha, lmao, I'll prolly be dead by then............:tongue: :frown:
Haha, lmao, I'll prolly be dead by then............:tongue: :frown:

Why do you have a bday every 70 years or what, like a leap year baby has one every..... 4years?
Original post by mediaya
Why do you have a bday every 70 years or what, like a leap year baby has one every..... 4years?
Wait, what? I don't understand :frown: Sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest