The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AmusedDouche
Who has decided that Pogba is world class by the way? Every time I see him play he looks completely average.

He clearly has bags of technical ability. He isn't close to applying it to it's fullest potential though. Also not convinced by his defensive capabilities.*
Original post by Kenan and Kel
He clearly has bags of technical ability. He isn't close to applying it to it's fullest potential though. Also not convinced by his defensive capabilities.*

wtf is this use of asterisk at the end of posts FFS
Original post by AmusedDouche
Who has decided that Pogba is world class by the way? Every time I see him play he looks completely average.

Did you see him play today?
Original post by swirly

I've noticed this too. Baffling.
Original post by swirly

Keeps coming when I post on a phone. I think only when I quote someone too. :frown:
Keeps coming when I post on a phone. I think only when I quote someone too. :frown:

thoughts on Wrestle Mania 28?
Highlights player?
Original post by swirly

Was good :smile:

Rock beating Cena

Taker beating HHH in a great match

Rest of the card was okay as well, if I remember correctly
Original post by Kutta
Was good :smile:

Rock beating Cena

Taker beating HHH in a great match

Rest of the card was okay as well, if I remember correctly

FFS Spoilers you ****ing prick:angry:

im watching it now
Original post by swirly

30 was better
30 was better

Maybe in terms of shock value, but surely not for overall quality.
Original post by qasidb
Did you see him play today?

Yeah I did. Why are people raving about his performance?
Yeah I'll take this highlights player :redface:

Original post by swirly
@Dirtybit Boateng's diags are everything in life. Proper makes you take a step back and rethink everything in life like when Rose is staring at the Statue of Liberty and she says Dawson. Rose Dawson.

Mate he's the best ball distributing CB in the world, imagine City let him go like that
Boateng is just a cheap Rooney tribute act
Original post by swirly
FFS Spoilers you ****ing prick:angry:

im watching it now

If its any consolation, I watch Raw knowing the results week in week out :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by swirly

Thoughts on The Great American Bash 2005?
(edited 7 years ago)
Boateng is a long ball merchant. Doesn't have the driven ground pass like Hummels:colonhash:
Reply 1417
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah I'll take this highlights player :redface:

Mate he's the best ball distributing CB in the world, imagine City let him go like that

No Boateng is not the best ball distributing CB. He's up there but it's retarded to think he's better than Bonucci. Hummels probably is better as well.

Original post by Louis.
Boateng is just a cheap Rooney tribute act

:rofl:
Reply 1418
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Looks like he's coming then. I think this confirms a 4-3-3 for us, will be interesting to see what comes of Rooney.

You're playing 4-2-3-1 ffs.

Mkhitaryan and Martial flanking, Rooney in behind Ibrahimovic. You have Schweinsteigger and Carrick/Schneiderlin as the two DMs.
Original post by Dirtybit
Ibra
Martial Curry Mkhi
Pogba TFM
:coma:
Having Curry and Ibra up top would be ridiculous though. Aerial threat for days.
(edited 7 years ago)
Pogba's provided Youtube highlights in this tournament so far without producing a match-winning effort but he seems to play much deeper for France, breaking forward occasionally. If he joins United, he'd get more freedom so hopefully he will be able to replicate his form for Juventus. 8 goals and 12 assists last season and an incredible tally of shots on goal, over 100 IIRC. So potential is most definitely there.

Latest