The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Wait, what? I don't understand :frown: Sorry :frown:

Do you not know what a leap year is? Or is the way i written my answers?
Original post by mediaya
Do you not know what a leap year is? Or is the way i written my answers?
Of course I know what a leap year is, lol, I understood that bit, I just didn't get the bday after 70 years bit, like what were u trying to say there? Sorry if it's annoying for you:frown:
I'm just dumb, please bare with me :frown:
Reply 362
I never knew my birthday was today. My parents must have lied today. :smile:.
Of course I know what a leap year is, lol, I understood that bit, I just didn't get the bday after 70 years bit, like what were u trying to say there? Sorry if it's annoying for you:frown:
I'm just dumb, please bare with me :frown:

""
Sorry late again u know my sis.....

U know like a leap year baby has a birthday every 4 years coz 29 feb appear once every 4 years..... I though u had in mind that there was a different another ' leap year' where 7th july appears every 70 years...... The joke was that u prolly wont die till ur 80s lol:wink:
Ur so anoying when u apologise u know... So dont :tongue: n no you r not dumb
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Smeb
I never knew my birthday was today. My parents must have lied today. :smile:.

Ur name is hamza too then....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
""
Sorry late again u know my sis.....

U know like a leap year baby has a birthday every 4 years coz 29 feb appear once every 4 years..... I though u had in mind that there was a different another ' leap year' where 7th july appears every 70 years...... The joke was that u prolly wont die till ur 80s lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, dw, she's much more important than me.....:smile:
Oh, now I get it, I said that I'd prolly be dead till ma next bday, so you said that my next bday will be in 70 years(another type of leap year), which would possibly make my statement true, I get it now :borat:
Aww, dw, she's much more important than me.....:smile:
Oh, now I get it, I said that I'd prolly be dead till ma next bday, so you said that my next bday will be in 70 years(another type of leap year), which would possibly make my statement true, I get it now :borat:

I know she is, she is my little precious diamond (no. 2) :colondollar:, i love her so much but u know that moment when its 1am n she is just doesnt wanna sleep...... :colonhash:... It just looks cute in films.... Not in real life :tongue:

Yep u genius that what i meant:h:
Original post by mediaya
I know she is, she is my little precious diamond (no. 2) :colondollar:, i love her so much but u know that moment when its 1am n she is just doesnt wanna sleep...... :colonhash:... It just looks cute in films.... Not in real life :tongue:

Yep u genius that what i meant:h:
Who's number 1?
Yeah, true haha :tongue:

Erm..no, it just means that I'm dumb, as I had to ask you to elaborate, ygm?
Who's number 1?
Yeah, true haha :tongue:

Erm..no, it just means that I'm dumb, as I had to ask you to elaborate, ygm?

You:colondollar:

Spoiler

Coz i didnt explain well :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
You:colondollar:

Spoiler

Coz i didnt explain well :tongue:
Phew! Thank God for the spoiler.......obvs, it would've been kinda weird if you put some random dude on the internet above your parents :tongue:

U did! :smile:
Phew! Thank God for the spoiler.......obvs, it would've been kinda weird if you put some random dude on the internet above your parents :tongue:

U did! :smile:

Lol am not THAT stupid, just a bit....
:toofunny: that might be the case tho in 50 years time:toofunny:and then it will seem normal....

I didnt!
Original post by mediaya
Lol am not THAT stupid, just a bit....
:toofunny: that might be the case tho in 50 years time:toofunny:and then it will seem normal....

I didnt!
Hope it's not :redface: Don't want my grand kids to be doing that, ygm? :tongue:

ur not stupid........
Hope it's not :redface: Don't want my grand kids to be doing that, ygm? :tongue:

ur not stupid........

Naaaah lol!!!! . Well some people r doing that already:facepalm:... They dont seem to realise how important parents r, especially mums:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Naaaah lol!!!! . Well some people r doing that already:facepalm:... They dont seem to realise how important parents r, especially mums:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm :tongue: Do you know anyone? :tongue:
Yep, but dad's too, I love my mum too n my dad :smile:
Hmmm :tongue: Do you know anyone? :tongue:
Yep, but dad's too, I love my mum too n my dad :smile:

Yh i know one, its an idiot girl from class....:facepalm: Glad am moving away from her
Oh i didnt meant to say that, dad are too, but they arent diamonds they are heros, i love me dad too but u see one become more precious after you.....:cry2:.... Oh never mind:tongue:

I love them both :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Yh i know one, its an idiot girl from class....:facepalm: Glad am moving away from her
Oh i didnt meant to say that, dad are too, but they arent diamonds they are heros, i love me dad too but u see one become more precious after you.....:cry2:.... Oh never mind:tongue:

I love them both :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
haha, lol
Aight Aysha, it was fun talking to you, better go get some sleep now, don't wanna be dead tomorrow :tongue:, I'll ttyl :smile:

And yeah, don't forget to pray for me after Fajr :wink: Byeeeee:smile:
haha, lol
Aight Aysha, it was fun talking to you, better go get some sleep now, don't wanna be dead tomorrow :tongue:, I'll ttyl :smile:

And yeah, don't forget to pray for me after Fajr :wink: Byeeeee:smile:

Righty... Ttul.... Yh dont die at least till ur next bday lol

K i will.... Bye :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Righty... Ttul.... Yh dont die at least till ur next bday lol

K i will.... Bye :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not in my control, but........bye any ways :smile:
Not in my control, but........bye any ways :smile:

True..... I wish it could be controlable by us humans tho so that no one was left with a bruised heart:sad:, but oh well.... Allah prolly doesnt let us for a reason imo:smile:
Original post by mediaya
True..... I wish it could be controlable by us humans tho so that no one was left with a bruised heart:sad:, but oh well.... Allah prolly doesnt let us for a reason imo:smile:
Yeah, true..........

Quick Reply

Latest