The Student Room Group

Should I be petty and....

..not do my brothers friends laundry? He's slick, hes been sleeping here for three weeks, not once has he done his own laundry since he's been here. Should I be a ***** and let his sit in the corner? Or be a doll and do it for him as he does jack **** for me but just mooch?

It all comes down to you guys, lead me down the right path. Be petty or be nice?
always be petty whenever you have the chance
Its not petty. Its just not doing your brothers work. I think you should just tell him to pick up his slack and if not then tough coz u wont do it. If it comes to it and it significantly affects you, then its time for the boot i guess since it is your house. Remember dont pile yourself in his s**t coz its not yours to deal with. :bricks:
Hold a trial by combat, if he wins wash it, if you win dont wash it.
Original post by amjam441
Its not petty. Its just not doing your brothers work. I think you should just tell him to pick up his slack and if not then tough coz u wont do it. If it comes to it and it significantly affects you, then its time for the boot i guess since it is your house. Remember dont pile yourself in his s**t coz its not yours to deal with. :bricks:

I literally have done his laundry all this time,and he has done nothing but eat my food. Which I am starving right now and cannot think straight that's why I need confirmation lol.

Well, I left his bright clothes out sitting in the corner lmfao. I don't want to hurt his feelings though, na more like I don't want to hurt my brothers. But who does that? He has his own laundry basket but puts it in my brothers because he knows I'll wash it or maybe he thinks I don't notice :grumble:
Why can't he do his own laundry?
Original post by xobeauty
I literally have done his laundry all this time,and he has done nothing but eat my food. Which I am starving right now and cannot think straight that's why I need confirmation lol.

Well, I left his bright clothes out sitting in the corner lmfao. I don't want to hurt his feelings though, na more like I don't want to hurt my brothers. But who does that? He has his own laundry basket but puts it in my brothers because he knows I'll wash it or maybe he thinks I don't notice :grumble:

Dw i no, sometimes its hard to say not to (im assuming) younger siblings but u need to be straight. Call him out on his little plan and if he denies it tell him youll just clean your other brothers clothes and ur just going to dump his because he needs to pick up the slack honestly. Remember if he gets angry or dad ur doing it for your bro (teaching him to be self reliant) and yourself.
..not do my brothers friends laundry? He's slick, hes been sleeping here for three weeks, not once has he done his own laundry since he's been here. Should I be a ***** and let his sit in the corner? Or be a doll and do it for him as he does jack **** for me but just mooch?

It all comes down to you guys, lead me down the right path. Be petty or be nice?

be petty and dont do it; he should bw doing his own.
not a chance id do my brothers washing.
Original post by amjam441
Dw i no, sometimes its hard to say not to (im assuming) younger siblings but u need to be straight. Call him out on his little plan and if he denies it tell him youll just clean your other brothers clothes and ur just going to dump his because he needs to pick up the slack honestly. Remember if he gets angry or dad ur doing it for your bro (teaching him to be self reliant) and yourself.

I ended up just leaving his clothes in the sink in the laundry room but I washed a couple t shirts by accident thinking it was my siblings what should I do with those? LOL oh my gosh so nervous to face him later. Pray for me.
I ended up just leaving his clothes in the sink in the laundry room but I washed a couple t shirts by accident thinking it was my siblings what should I do with those? LOL oh my gosh so nervous to face him later. Pray for me.

Eat them
Wow, aren't you sweet. Can't believe you've done his washing all this time.

Personally, I think you should slice his clothes up. That'll teach him a lesson.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest