The Student Room Group

How many friendships have you made through TSR?

I know TSR is a great place to meet people like you or who are going to your uni and loads of friendships happen on here.

So I wondered how many friendships - of any kind - you've made through TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Like, one. :redface:

:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Maybe one... Just maybe
Quite a few! …and that's excluding my CT and ST buddies. :grouphugs:
ST buddies :biggrin:
A few. People I've gotten to know quite well in real life. Decent people. *
I think i just annoy people tbh:redface:
Reply 7
In the double digits
Reply 8
One true friendship. I met my best friend on here 3 years ago. She's from Liverpool and I'm in Scotland and we met on the OU thread since we were doing the same degree. We started to talk via mail and it built up to text, Snapchat and then we ended up meeting up and to this day we still meet up every few months, text every min of the day and we've met each others family and she was even at my mum's wedding :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
One
One's all you need really - quality over quantity with friends :smile:

Original post by Kieran1996
Maybe one... Just maybe

That's cool.

Original post by iEthan
Quite a few! …and that's excluding my CT and ST buddies. :grouphugs:

Original post by claireestelle
ST buddies :biggrin:

That's great to hear :biggrin:

Original post by thunder_chunky
A few. People I've gotten to know quite well in real life. Decent people. *

It's amazing how many people do on here actually - I guess it's pretty easy to find people you get on with.

Original post by SuperHuman98
I think i just annoy people tbh:redface:

Nah.

Original post by Aph
In the double digits

Blimey!

Original post by Spock's Socks
One true friendship. I met my best friend on here 3 years ago. She's from Liverpool and I'm in Scotland and we met on the OU thread since we were doing the same degree. We started to talk via mail and it built up to text, Snapchat and then we ended up meeting up and to this day we still meet up every few months, text every min of the day and we've met each others family and she was even at my mum's wedding :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a brilliant story! :biggrin:

Original post by happyrubbit

Only a matter of time I'm sure :smile:
About 40 of my facebook friends list are TSRians. A fraction are actual friends.

One is my bestie.
I'll be friends with anyone who likes pizza

#Pleaseeeeeeeeee
A lot. Probably 30-50 or more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Friendship goals :teehee:
Zilch.
Original post by Captain Jack
One's all you need really - quality over quantity with friends :smile:

Most people avoid me, so I'm never really given the chance to develop quality friendships. :redface:
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
About 40 of my facebook friends list are TSRians. A fraction are actual friends.

Awkward :ninja: :lol: :lol:

Just joking, I know what you mean, that's great - shows how good forums and sites like this are for meeting great people.
What makes you think that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending