The Student Room Group

Online A level

Hi all im just wondering if anybody has done a online A level in either biology, chemistry or maths and how did you get on? I was going to go to an evening college but it would have cost me over 6 grand in each subject so i found some online for a fraction of the price, if anyone has taken this route any information would be great!
Reply 1
Original post by JackB1993
Hi all im just wondering if anybody has done a online A level in either biology, chemistry or maths and how did you get on? I was going to go to an evening college but it would have cost me over 6 grand in each subject so i found some online for a fraction of the price, if anyone has taken this route any information would be great!

Be careful, and check what you get with the online option. You might still need to book your own practical components, which might then be expensive and erode a lot of the saving. Many people also struggle to motivate themselves when studying online, as nobody is there to tell you off for not handing in homework. You might also find you don't get a lot for your money and pretty much just get a textbook - which you can probably buy for cheaper from Amazon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending