The Student Room Group

Hero, villain or anti-hero - what would you be?

Let's address an important topic:

If you has the option would you become a superhero, supervillain or anti-hero?

My personal choice would be anti-hero. Fighting the forces of evil, but in a brutal and uncomprimising way, unconcerned with taking the lives of our adversaries where required for the betterment of mankind. Think Punisher or season 1 Aroow for example.

What would you choose and why?

Scroll to see replies

I would be the anti hero
Villain.

I actually think it would be absolutely riveting to play a evil maniac in a movie. The sort that tortures people for fun. That goes around raping people and has no concern about it whatsoever.

Hell I think I'd be able to act it well too!
deffo an anti-hero
I'd be a Snorlax
Every villain is a hero in their own mind. Unless you're the joker, that guy sure knew he's messed up :tongue:But yeah, I'd be the villain.
Anti-hero. I want to be good, but at the same time bad.
Reply 7
Original post by Njörðr
Hero. They have bigger guns.

Bane has bigger arms than Batman...
You have to crack eggs to make an omelette, you'd do more good as an anti-hero.
Reply 9
Hands up i'd be the villain.. they're filthy rich, geniuses, have a lair, a small army and a shrk pit.. One would just have to make sure they know how to use said weapons unlike the ones in the movies where they could empty a million rounds point blanc and miss.
Original post by kalclash

My personal choice would be anti-hero. Fighting the forces of evil, but in a brutal and uncomprimising way, unconcerned with taking the lives of our adversaries where required for the betterment of mankind. Think Punisher or season 1 Aroow for example.

Super hero obviously, ideally a Kryptonian one :smile:

Maybe with a touch of anti-hero? I'd want villains crapping their pants when I showed up

The world needs more pure good
(edited 7 years ago)
Indifferent anti-hero checking in :/
Original post by TorpidPhil
Villain.

I actually think it would be absolutely riveting to play a evil maniac in a movie. The sort that tortures people for fun. That goes around raping people and has no concern about it whatsoever.

Hell I think I'd be able to act it well too!

:lolwut:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
:lolwut:

Like the joker, but even more creepy, but slightly less batty. So even more scary.

I just think it's an extremely interesting character and obviously so different from how I am in real life, that I think it would be very fun to play such a character.
Anti-hero. Heroes don't get to have any fun
Original post by kalclash

I'd be the pathetic cowardly sidekick there for comic relief.
I shall be an anti-villian!

It's basically the opposite of an anti hero. A villain that has some heroic qualities. They are also more willing to side with the hero, In order to fight a common enemy.

For example:

In terms of comic; Magneto, Deathstroke, Mr. Freeze, Ozymandias (Watchman) etc....

In terms of anime; Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter) lelouch (Code geass) Vegeta (from his ealier appearance in Dragon Ball Z) etc....
Villain. It's fun being bad.
(edited 7 years ago)
Deadpool is an anti-hero right?

Quick Reply

Latest