The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would give half to my parents and use the other half myself for clothes and uni
Original post by Fox Corner
Would you tell people or would you be really secretive?
Would you give it away or keep it all for yourself?
Would you be a smart saver or blow it all at once?

:piggy: :piggy: :piggy: :piggy:

do all the aspirational stuff so get the cars, the jet ski and a chopper all the jewellery and watches, set up my businesses, a lot of gold, a big custom built house and a few propertys for rental income and of course some investment diamonds and gold bullion
buy all the Leeds fest tickets available n just watch all the bands w my closest mates only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Buy a house for myself and one for my mum. Pay for uni. Give my sister and brother both 200k each. Put 2-3 mil into savings, keep 1-2k in my bank account to start off as I'll be moving for uni and will get a job to pay for my food and such. Invest the rest.

That may sound a bit cheap, only giving 200k each to my siblings when I have 10 mil. But I know for a fact that they would both either spend it all to show off to others (my sister) or live from it just playing games 24/7 (my brother). And I believe in supporting yourself which is why I would still get a job.

200k would pay off the mortgage for my sister and leave around 50k that, if she was smart, she could put into savings for my niece for when she moves out. Or spread out over the years for essentials. And 200k would be enough for my brother to get a place and start off.
Reply 24
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I would give half to my parents and use the other half myself for clothes and uni

That's a lot of clothes. Let's say uni includes tuition and maintenance, you live pretty well and spend 100k. You still have 4.9 million pounds for clothes :biggrin:
Give most of it away then buy a new face lol
Original post by Devify
That's a lot of clothes. Let's say uni includes tuition and maintenance, you live pretty well and spend 100k. You still have 4.9 million pounds for clothes :biggrin:

I would probably put the rest of the money towards a car, house etc
Reply 27
Finally have enough to spend an hour with this hottie @rubybrown1234
Original post by Lucarious30
Finally have enough to spend an hour with this hottie @rubybrown1234

Hunny, do you think I'm some cheap-a$$ common h0?

You're lucky if you get 5 minutes with that :wink:
Original post by rubybrown1234
Hunny, do you think I'm some cheap-a$$ common h0?

You're lucky if you get 5 minutes with that :wink:

Thanks for filtering the swears.. Otherwise would be NSFW and I'd get a 'bad boy' sticker
I'm surprise no one here said i'll gamble my £10m.
Where r the risk takers of TSR? :horse::hmmmm2:
1. Buy myself my dream house (around 1-2 million)
2. Buy my parents their own house
3. Buy my dream cars
4. Pay for uni
5. Save for my grandparents care home
6. Donate
7. Save/invest

Oh and I'd only let those know who are closest to me, I wouldn't tell everyone
(edited 7 years ago)
I would put it in a bank and get the interest to live off
1. start my music career u
2. properly save enough for when im retired
3. go to as many Shawn mendes concerts i can go to - eventually meet him
4. give some to my family
5. pay for my friends on here to meet up and we go on a massive holiday - @Oxford Mum, @Glaz, @JoshDarnIt, , @Spannerin'moi, @lyer_in_hellfyre, @Burntfires, @Themysticalegg, @XO For Life, @Camryn0903, @spotify95, @markovchain17, @Phirstman - are u all guys up for this lol
6. give some to the charities i want to donate to - so i can make a difference to the lives at risk
This thread is 2 years old people.
Original post by KimJayneNoel
doesn't matter

It really does, people shouldn't bump really old threads :lol:
:cry2:
Original post by Glaz
It really does, people shouldn't bump really old threads :lol:
:lol::dance:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Why? Will we die? No? Then keep bumping people!!! :woo:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Why? Will we die? No? Then keep bumping people!!! :woo: