The Student Room Group

Dallas protest shooting: 11 police officers shot, 4 killed by snipers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Castro Saint
Have you actually seen the videos of the recent killings? And many, many videos of the similar situations before this? If you fail to see the problem here you are blind and bathing in your own ignorance.

Or alternatively I'm seeing it in a different way and you're ignorant and looking for something to complain about and claim victimhood for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't believe you're trying to justify those killings with statistics.

Coming from the guys justifying the deaths of the cops, I love the Hypocricy from you left wing lot
Reply 82
Original post by Jammy Duel
Blacks collectively choose to be responsible for about half of all homicides, both overall and of police officers despite only being about an eighth of the population

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh **** what was I thinking?! You're right. I forgot about that one red telephone than connects every single black person in america together, so they can organise crime as on big homogenous body :pepsi:
Reply 83
Original post by The Roast
Muslims choose to be Muslims, so every member has some culpability for ISIS and the crimes they carry out against humanity.

This doesn't even make sense. Not every muslims is a member of ISIS. Every cop IS a member of the law enforcement. Try again.
Original post by Truths
Oh **** what was I thinking?! You're right. I forgot about that one red telephone than connects every single black person in america together, so they can organise crime as on big homogenous body :pepsi:

You mean like how the police have a red phone to coordinate their "murder" of people?
Or alternatively I'm seeing it in a different way and you're ignorant and looking for something to complain about and claim victimhood for.

"Seeing it in a different way"

I fail to see how you can sit there and watch a human gun down another human without any grounds and see it differently? Am I missing something here? Are you watching a Director's Cut?

That's like watching a football match and then saying the losing team won because you "look at things differently".

Also this is much more than "looking for something to complain about". You do realise these are actual human lives, right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 86
You mean like how the police have a red phone to coordinate their "murder" of people?

No. But they choose to be a part of the collective that is the law enforcement that murders and oppresses minority groups. Why is that so hard to understand?

If I come out of my mothers womb and society wants to call me black. I have NO say in that. That is not a choice. Are you that dense?
Original post by Truths
No. But they choose to be a part of the collective that is the law enforcement that murders and oppresses minority groups. Why is that so hard to understand?

If I come out of my mothers womb and society wants to call me black. I have NO say in that. That is not a choice. Are you that dense?

You do have a say im whether you commit a crime or resist arrest, that is a choice.

Let's assume for a moment that yesterday's deceased that made the news wasn't doing anything illegal, had a permit for concealed carry, and had no priors, not even minor ones. Are you telling me that to you the rational thing to do when you have a concealed firearm and a policeman pointing a gun at you is to try to resist? "Are you that dense?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Seeing it in a different way"

I fail to see how you can sit there and watch a human gun down another human without any grounds and see it differently? Am I missing something here? Are you watching a Director's Cut?

That's like watching a football match and then saying the losing team won because you "look at things differently".

Also this is much more than "looking for something to complain about". You do realise these are actual human lives, right?

See above. If you're stupid enough to have a concealed firearm and priors to resist arrest you deserve to be capped, no matter the colour of your skin, purge the world of a little more stupidity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
You do have a say im whether you commit a crime or resist arrest, that is a choice.

Let's assume for a moment that yesterday's deceased that made the news wasn't doing anything illegal, had a permit for concealed carry, and had no priors, not even minor ones. Are you telling me that to you the rational thing to do when you have a concealed firearm and a policeman pointing a gun at you is to try to resist? "Are you that dense?"

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're comparison doesn't make any sense. I don't choose to be black, and if I live a crime free life anyone black person who commits "nearly half of the homicide", literally has nothing to do with me. I have my own life, I didn't choose to associate myself with those people.

The cops, even if they don't personally brutalise and mistreat black people, they still work for, with and alongside an establishment that does. Not only that but they are silent about these wrongdoings too. Silence is compliance. All of that is CHOICE for which they are culpable.
See above. If you're stupid enough to have a concealed firearm and priors to resist arrest you deserve to be capped, no matter the colour of your skin, purge the world of a little more stupidity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right you're one of those people. Yeah we'll end this here then.
Original post by Truths

You're comparison doesn't make any sense. I don't choose to be black, and if I live a crime free life anyone black person who commits "nearly half of the homicide", literally has nothing to do with me. I have my own life, I didn't choose to associate myself with those people.

The cops, even if they don't personally brutalise and mistreat black people, they still work for, with and alongside an establishment that does. Not only that but they are silent about these wrongdoings too. Silence is compliance. All of that is CHOICE for which they are culpable.

Are you now implying not only that approximately every 36 hours so far this year a cop has decided "I see a black person over there, I think I will randomly shoot them," but they are trained to do this?
Oh right you're one of those people. Yeah we'll end this here then.

I guess your first reaction to a gun being pointed at you when being arrested would be to resist then?
Reply 93
Are you now implying not only that approximately every 36 hours so far this year a cop has decided "I see a black person over there, I think I will randomly shoot them," but they are trained to do this?

No I'm saying that cops have illicit bias towards blacks, and act on it on a regularly basis with no internally or external disciplinary action.
Original post by Truths
No I'm saying that cops have illicit bias towards blacks, and act on it on a regularly basis with no internally or external disciplinary action.

Which is why such attacks on whites are disproportionately high for the crimes committed? About a quarter of police shootings are against blacks, despite about half of all homicides being committed by blacks, and despite about half of policemen shot being shot by blacks (and a cop being about 20 times more likely to be shot by a black than a black by a cop), and minorities (only half the whites figure at 51%) commit half of all sexual assaults?
I guess your first reaction to a gun being pointed at you when being arrested would be to resist then?

Have a nice day.
Original post by thunder_chunky
It happened during/towards the end of a black lives matter protest. I wonder how much connection there is there. * *

I don't think this helps anyone to.be honest. And condoning it is moronic.

Well no **** captain obvious.
Reply 97
Which is why such attacks on whites are disproportionately high for the crimes committed? About a quarter of police shootings are against blacks, despite about half of all homicides being committed by blacks, and despite about half of policemen shot being shot by blacks (and a cop being about 20 times more likely to be shot by a black than a black by a cop), and minorities (only half the whites figure at 51%) commit half of all sexual assaults?

Because police don't only answer to homocide and sexual assault calls?

These numbers don't really matter when the unarmed victims are disproportionately black.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
lol, watching people come up with complex answers when the rather obvious one stares them in the face. And the blacks not living in America or even in the same country as white people, what's their excuse. Who are you going to blame for their inability to run or maintain a functional society

It's embarrassingly stupid to see this sort of apologetic reasoning that places white people at the center of black crime and IQ stats, that you would somehow suggest that whites collectively are to blame is disgusting, blacks are like this because they are different. Lower IQ and higher testosterone leads to more crime and low incomes, it's biological and painfully obvious, this problems are not bound by national borders, they exist everywhere that blacks live, it's not some outside factor causing it.

What a brave post.
Just another race war in US. No surprise. History always repeats itself.

1468005014844.jpg

1468005063166.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending