The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Anyone booked for KCL open day Life Sciences deciding not to go?

Need to find a way to go!
No not life sciences but I've changed my mind. I think I'm just gunna go to the one is September. I'm lazy.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
September one is only for Arts and Humanities (and maths i think) just so you know..
Tomorrow is health subjects
Reply 3
Original post by Questioness
No not life sciences but I've changed my mind. I think I'm just gunna go to the one is September. I'm lazy.

If you've booked through eventbrite and still don't want to go - could you cancel it? So I could book a place? Only if you're sure you're not going..
Original post by fh7392
If you've booked through eventbrite and still don't want to go - could you cancel it? So I could book a place? Only if you're sure you're not going..

I don't think they really care if you don't turn up without cancelling it.
Reply 5
Original post by Questioness
I don't think they really care if you don't turn up without cancelling it.

No they don't care. But could you cancel it so that I can book a place? It will literally take you a minute. Because I won't be able to go unless I have booked a place. I asked them to check... If you really don't want to bother cancelling it, then fair enough - but I really want to go and to do that i have to book a place..
Original post by fh7392
No they don't care. But could you cancel it so that I can book a place? It will literally take you a minute. Because I won't be able to go unless I have booked a place. I asked them to check... If you really don't want to bother cancelling it, then fair enough - but I really want to go and to do that i have to book a place..

I'm sorry, this sounds awful but I had not clue about the September being only for arts. In that case, I'm gunna have to go :redface:.

I haven't booked through eventbrite.

Perhaps you could come along as a "guest".
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Yes please, anything to go. could you send me the guest ticket perhaps?

Quick Reply

Latest