The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I definitely want to reapply if I miss my firm. If possible I'd like to do the courteous thing and let Exeter know I'm rejecting my Insurance. Is it too late for them to change details on UCAS?

I would rather not make their admissions team think I'm coming when I'm not.

Nope. That's fine. Someone else will confirm how (I'd guess you tell Exeter, and then UCAS...)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zero76
hi I'm in need of assistant!
So I'm in clearing now and I finished studying BTEC extended lvl 3 art design, I know I will get MMM but do I need the official certificate in order to apply through clearing?

Also I have MMM (240 ucas points) and P (40 ucas points)for BTEC lvl 3 electrical engineering subsidiary so I have 280 ucas points altogether. The course I want to go for ask for 280 will this count? Or do I need DMM in art design to get in?

Course I'm applying for is product design as I switch from architecture.

Your results should be available electronically to universities so they should be able to see them on their system (or on the university version of Track) when they access your application.
Original post by Reader63
I have a conditional offer for Stirling university for mental health nursing and I need CCC. However, I found biology really difficult and therefore I don't think i could get a C (last year I got a D). Is there a chance I could still be accepted. I'm hoping to maintain the grades I got last year which were ABD. Would I be accepted if I did get an ABD?

Nobody knows. It depends on what other people have achieved. Stirling will have no idea yet either.
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me how lenient is Leeds beckett university with grades/points?
Original post by Student038302
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me how lenient is Leeds beckett university with grades/points?

@Andrew at Leeds Beckett might

Or you could ring them directly http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/about-our-university/contact-and-find-us/

If you read the article on predicting what universities will do you might understand why it isn't possible to answer this question.
Original post by Student038302

As @PQ says, it's a difficult one to answer as it depends on a lot of different factors. If you give our Admissions Team an email/call though, they should be able to look into your specific circumstances. If you PM me with the course you're applying for, I'll let you know the current grade requirements and give you the Admissions Team's details.
any advice for me,im split in half with trying to choose between psychology and english but not wanting to go through clearing?
Original post by scrawlx101
any advice for me,im split in half with trying to choose between psychology and english but not wanting to go through clearing?

Joint honours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill

nit possible at the uni i want to go out,i got an offer of ABB for psychology from UEA? Could i contact them on results day and ask to switch to eng lit even though the grade requirements are AAB?
nit possible at the uni i want to go out,i got an offer of ABB for psychology from UEA? Could i contact them on results day and ask to switch to eng lit even though the grade requirements are AAB?

Ask now, not on Results Day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
Ask now, not on Results Day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

isn't that hoin tolead ucas clearing or no?

Er?

No,if you re switching to something at the same uni you don't have to go through clearing
Original post by claireestelle
No,if you re switching to something at the same uni you don't have to go through clearing

so in my case what would you suggest i do since i have an offer for psychology at UEA(my firm) for the grades ABB but their English Literature course has grade requirements of AAB? I think that I'm mostly like going to get ABB with the A being in english literature? What should I do?

@jneill sorry about that my touchscreen phone messed up
(edited 7 years ago)
so in my case what would you suggest i do since i have an offer for psychology at UEA(my firm) for the grades ABB but their English Literature course has grade requirements of AAB? I think that I'm mostly like going to get ABB with the A being in english literature? What should I do?

Just email the uni???? ??????
????
???
??????????

could you answer my question?
could you answer my question?

One grade off is worth asking if they ll allow a swap if you meet the requirements but theres no guarantee they ll take you.
One grade off is worth asking if they ll allow a swap if you meet the requirements but theres no guarantee they ll take you.

should i ask now or wait until results day?
should i ask now or wait until results day?

Ask now :smile:
Ask now :smile:

sent an email yesterday but no response :/

Latest

Trending

Trending