The Student Room Group

Theresa May tried to alter drug report because she didn't like the conclusion

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-her-aides-tried-to-alter-drug-report-because-they-didn-t-like-the-conclusions-nick-a6988616.html

This woman is absolutely vile. She thinks she's completely above everyone around her. This isn't her only attempt at controlling and censoring science to push her narrative - she was responsible for amending government research contracts to prevent researchers from lobbying for policy change based on their findings.

She's literally censoring scientific evidence that doesn't say what she wants it to say, so she can continue peddling her disgusting, useless policies and living in her fantasy world.

Let's not forget, this is the same woman that forced a newspaper to take down an article because it portrayed her negatively. How does she get away with this?
(edited 7 years ago)
If she is anti-drug use, then by correlation she is anti-freedom of choice. I realise that's not exactly the issue at hand here, but after it came out that Gordon Brown had a hand in re-classifying cannabis as a Class B purely because of his own opinion on it, I'm not at all surprised that the gubberment is still trying to enforce this ridiculously expensive and failing war on drugs.
Original post by JordanL_
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-her-aides-tried-to-alter-drug-report-because-they-didn-t-like-the-conclusions-nick-a6988616.html

This woman is absolutely vile. She thinks she's completely above everyone around her. This isn't her only attempt at controlling and censoring science to push her narrative - she was responsible for amending government research contracts to prevent researchers from lobbying for policy change based on their findings.

She's literally censoring scientific evidence that doesn't say what she wants it to say, so she can continue peddling her disgusting, useless policies and living in her fantasy world.

Let's not forget, this is the same woman that forced a newspaper to take down an article because it portrayed her negatively. How does she get away with this?

She's a woman. Thats how I think
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Drunk Punx
If she is anti-drug use, then by correlation she is anti-freedom of choice. I realise that's not exactly the issue at hand here, but after it came out that Gordon Brown had a hand in re-classifying cannabis as a Class B purely because of his own opinion on it, I'm not at all surprised that the gubberment is still trying to enforce this ridiculously expensive and failing war on drugs.

Of course she's anti-freedom of anything.

She has pushed for a lot of stuff that would undermine personal privacy.

There was the whole "snoopers charter" thing.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Of course she's anti-freedom of anything.

She has pushed for a lot of stuff that would undermine personal privacy.

There was the whole "snoopers charter" thing.

Yeah, the future's really not looking great as far as potential PMs go. Could end up having a couple of tough years ahead of us.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Yeah, the future's really not looking great as far as potential PMs go. Could end up having a couple of tough years ahead of us.

More than a couple I am afraid.
All the MPs who had a bit of brain (not so much common sense, though) have abandoned the sinking ship and the only ones who left are just a bunch of radicals grasping for opportunity to get into power.
Original post by JordanL_

There is a tendency in British politics for its women to have the demeanor of head mistresses. Close minded, and more interested in "principles" rather than facts and figures. I really do worry about May getting in. It should have been Boris.
I agree shes a ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending