The Student Room Group

does anyone else have weird fascinations?

Scroll to see replies

Cults intrigue me but I don't think that's particularly weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Creepy art , but the type that startles you at start and then you realise what it actually says :wink:
I don't think that I do have a weird fascination. But I think that my weird fascination has to be wanting to go back to a time of my life that was stress free and I like anything that connects the audience to their child hood as who wouldn't want to go back to the less stressful time of their life also I don't think that it is too weird as I've come a cross this

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3960249&page=4
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Are you korean?

Spoiler

They're not as good looking as us British men
Original post by jamesthehustler
i work in the jewellery trade so security training has to be done when you carrying £20,000 rings or £50,000 watches and even more sometimes

If an individual were to point an automatic pump action gun at you, your training will be of no use.
Original post by Blue_Mason
They're not as good looking as us British men

Yes i can clearly see that. The picture of osborne on your profile pic proves the typical british man is delicious :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Blue_Mason
If an individual were to point an automatic pump action gun at you, your training will be of no use.

a gun couldn't be both automatic and pump action
and should that event occur that's the reason for insurance
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yes i can clearly see that. The picture of osborne on your profile pic proves the typical british man is delicious :tongue:

Spoiler

Osborn is not amsused

Original post by jamesthehustler
a gun couldn't be both automatic and pump action
and should that event occur that's the reason for insurance

Forgive me as I am not an expert on firearms

Quick Reply

Latest