The Student Room Group

What percentage of females cheat on their partners?

Just curious, I don't think I could deal with that so just wondering on the stats/likely hood coz if it's too high I think I just won't bother lmao

Scroll to see replies

Women are great at hiding it so you'll never know. :u:
Reply 2
Original post by Legendary Quest
Women are great at hiding it so you'll never know. :u:

ehhh, that doesn't make me feel any better but worse...
Original post by Anonymous
ehhh, that doesn't make me feel any better but worse...

I was only joking. What's your story? You think your girl is cheating?
Reply 4
I was only joking. What's your story? You think your girl is cheating?

No I just know of so many that have and I distrust women in general. I've never had a girlfriend, I'm not ugly or fat or anything, just nothing special, I've never really tried with them, not that I am any good with them I don't think. Saying that I've only really liked 4 girls in my existence, but I asked for the percentage as I know a lot do and I always read about it on here.........
So I wanted the percentage before deciding whether to bother with them, as if I loved a girl and she did that I'd probably kill them both LMAO
All the women I know cheated in some way, but it was always because their man was lacking in the attention department.

Oh and I'd like to add it's usually women that have been in long term relationships so the dudes get too comfortable and stop being romantic. That being said, don't be afraid just act right never stop being sweet and make her feel special no matter how long you've been with her.
Reply 6
Original post by xobeauty
All the women I know cheated in some way, but it was always because their man was lacking in the attention department.

Oh and I'd like to add it's usually women that have been in long term relationships so the dudes get too comfortable and stop being romantic. That being said, don't be afraid just act right never stop being sweet and make her feel special no matter how long you've been with her.

Did you see it for yourself or was that just what they told you?
Did you see it for yourself or was that just what they told you?

I've seen it for myself. Including my cousins wife...yes wife saw with my own eyes her kissing another man.
Just curious, I don't think I could deal with that so just wondering on the stats/likely hood coz if it's too high I think I just won't bother lmao

Cheating is still statistically more of a male thing, she should be worried about you cheating not the other way around
No I just know of so many that have and I distrust women in general. I've never had a girlfriend, I'm not ugly or fat or anything, just nothing special, I've never really tried with them, not that I am any good with them I don't think. Saying that I've only really liked 4 girls in my existence, but I asked for the percentage as I know a lot do and I always read about it on here.........
So I wanted the percentage before deciding whether to bother with them, as if I loved a girl and she did that I'd probably kill them both LMAO

There will always be girls who cheat but there are just as many (if not, more) women who don't cheat. If you go into a relationship thinking that your partner is going to cheat at some point then that is obviously not very healthy. You said yourself that you haven't been in a relationship so I think you should stop worrying about meaningless statistics. :smile:
There will always be girls who cheat but there are just as many (if not, more) women who don't cheat. If you go into a relationship thinking that your partner is going to cheat at some point then that is obviously not very healthy. You said yourself that you haven't been in a relationship so I think you should stop worrying about meaningless statistics. :smile:

why do you say that?
Reply 11
over 9000%
But I know I would never do it as I would only get with someone I loved.
Original post by xobeauty
why do you say that?

Because there are many women who don't cheat.
There is no hardy data that exists. The data that we do have suggests women cheat at least as much as men, possibly more. We'll never really know.
A lot less than males.
Hard to say.

Stay positive, otherwise you'll find it difficult to open up to someone! :smile:
Reply 17
If you want to make sure she doesn't cheat on you, then, aside from being Alpha as f, openly cheat on her and rub it in her face, and tell her that if she ever cheats, you'll drop her like a hot potato. Obviously not if she's well raised or comes from a traditional background, but those kinds of girls are perhaps 2-5% in this country in our age group.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington
There is no hardy data that exists. The data that we do have suggests women cheat at least as much as men, possibly more. We'll never really know.

Link?
Probably about 90%, dead serious. salutes gonna salute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending