The Student Room Group

Please help.I'm stressed.

Will the grade boundaries in core science to get A be like: 54/75 In B1,C1,P1 and for B2,C2,P2 59/85 since last year despite the paper being hard they increased it by 7 marks in unit 1 and 5 mark in unit 2. I am feeling anxious.
Anyone can help me,who has also done this exam 😔.
Relax and forget about your exams. You cannot change your results and nobody on here knows what grade your mark will achieve. Its important that you learn how to move on after exams, otherwise you cause yourself to get too worked up over something you cannot change or do anything bout. Enjoy your summer:smile:
Original post by Tlon
Will the grade boundaries in core science to get A be like: 54/75 In B1,C1,P1 and for B2,C2,P2 59/85 since last year despite the paper being hard they increased it by 7 marks in unit 1 and 5 mark in unit 2. I am feeling anxious.
Anyone can help me,who has also done this exam 😔.

I am having this same debate in my head I think they will increase the 1s paper like 60/75 and the 2s paper despite being hard increase by 7 marks last year it was 66/85 for A* I think it may go 72/85
Go read the Serenity Prayer. Then stop stressing about stuff you have no control over.
Reply 4
Original post by chris2791
I am having this same debate in my head I think they will increase the 1s paper like 60/75 and the 2s paper despite being hard increase by 7 marks last year it was 66/85 for A* I think it may go 72/85

I have no hopes for A* as I didn't do well on paper despite it was a gift from OCR like get an A* seriously it was so easy.I did pretty well on paper 2.my final predictions for grade boundries are Unit 1 : 52/75 A & 60-62/75 A*(very likely to be 60).For unit 2 : 58/85 A & 69/85 A*.I am also worrying about my coursework because my teacher has not gave me any marks.She just told everyone got 40+ and hope it doesn't go down. Best of luck.Hope you get an A*
Reply 5
Don't worry too much! Lol.You will need 52/75 and 58-59/85 for an A I guess this year.
Original post by Fnt1klo
I have no hopes for A* as I didn't do well on paper despite it was a gift from OCR like get an A* seriously it was so easy.I did pretty well on paper 2.my final predictions for grade boundries are Unit 1 : 52/75 A & 60-62/75 A*(very likely to be 60).For unit 2 : 58/85 A & 69/85 A*.I am also worrying about my coursework because my teacher has not gave me any marks.She just told everyone got 40+ and hope it doesn't go down. Best of luck.Hope you get an A*

thank you worked my butt off but the paper 1 was so easy made loads of mistakes im so angry with myself like one question asked how much units did she go over well I added all the units up and instead of take how much she was over I decided to plug all the numbers of units of alcol drank in the awnser box stupid me!!

Quick Reply

Latest