The Student Room Group

When was the first time you swore?

I think I was like 7 and it was the f word

Scroll to see replies

13,the f word after 2 years of torment from the guys on the school bus
Probably 12 or 13 :colondollar:
I think about 11? :h:
Reply 4
When Arsenal lost to Barca in the 2006 Champions League Final.
I remember this vividly. I was about 6 I think and I was learning to scoot. I hit a bump in the path, fell off, got up and called my scooter a "stupid f*cking thing" (not knowing what that meant of course). My mum got really angry and asked me where I'd learnt that word then went quiet when I told her it's what my dad had called me the day before. Only now do I appreciate the irony of this situation.
Apparently i dropped something when I was about 2 and came out with "oh bloody hell!"

The first time I said the F word was when I fell off my bike aged 11.*
I'm 16, I don't swear. Except for that one time last year when my friend begged me to say it once.
It was 1963 and it was my last day in the children's home I'd been in since birth. I was just turned 15. The cruelty by the nuns was unimaginable. I'd learnt a lot of swear words there but never dared repeat them. Me and another girl were due to leave that day so we'd planned that trick where you pulled the tablecloth and everything stayed on the table but we planned for everything to fall off. Everything ended up in the laps of the priests and nuns- boiling soup, meat, the whole lot. Got a beating but shouted all the swear words we learned over the years and more. Mother Superior fainted. Great fun. Been swearing ever since.
How the f*** am I meant to remember that?
Reply 10
A proper swear word like f**k or something, around 10 or 11 I think. I remember getting a load of crap in Year 5 for saying "bloody" and a friend got a very stern telling off for saying "damn it" in Year 6...my school was rather weird about the lightest of swearing.
Reply 11
errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm, i dont remember. so when i was really young i think :colondollar:

but i think my first swear words were urdu swear words not English :lol:
such a lightweight.
Well apparently my first word was s**t, so I guess right from day one LOL
Well actually, s**t was my first word! I'm naturally rude, haha.
In year 8. That means I was 12?

I was even scared to say it in my head and felt like a rebel when I said it out loud for the first time (alone ofc) :rofl:
When I was like 7 haha
F word, quite late actually, Im usually quite civilised...around 14yrs
Pretty young, back when I heard American Idiot for the first time :lol:

Friend: "Hey, did you know there's a rude word in this song?"
Me: "What, ****?"
Friend: "Yep"
Me (shouting): "**** **** **** ****"

Mother wasn't too impressed :rofl:
Reply 19
I think I was 5 and said something like 'what the f***?'. The words felt so foreign coming out my mouth.

Quick Reply

Latest