The Student Room Group

ICAEW Law Exam

Hi there,

Does anyone have tips for the ICAEW Law Exam?

1 in 5 fail this exam and was wondering why this is the case?

Thanks
Reply 1
Bring your best guessing game. :tongue: There are so many questions split in two and often I was really sure about one part, but not the other... Still not quite sure how I passed Law tbh. I revised using condensed notes that are being passed down in our firm which probably helped a bit, but it's still a shitload of information to take in. Even worse when you're not a native speaker and half of the sentences don't make any sense haha.
Reply 2
Original post by ohdrama
Bring your best guessing game. :tongue: There are so many questions split in two and often I was really sure about one part, but not the other... Still not quite sure how I passed Law tbh. I revised using condensed notes that are being passed down in our firm which probably helped a bit, but it's still a shitload of information to take in. Even worse when you're not a native speaker and half of the sentences don't make any sense haha.

Oh **** really? Haha, I won't be rushing this one then :frown:

It's my last certificate stage one and I'm worried about the pass rate
Reply 3
Original post by accno1
Oh **** really? Haha, I won't be rushing this one then :frown:

It's my last certificate stage one and I'm worried about the pass rate

I'm not sure what the pass rates are now but I think the first accounting paper had a lower pass rate than that? Law is a bit weird since you don't get any tuition for it unlike the rest of the exams. It's definitely a learn and churn module though, and you can forget it all after the exam.
Reply 4
Hey, do you still happen to have these condensed notes?
@ohdrama
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending