The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Stop calling people cucks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
Yeh, pretty much. Labels and allegiances are more important to some people than actual facts and evidence. Those people are pretty much not worth having a discussion with, because if you are the kind of person who tries to come to your own conclusions by looking at evidence and using critical thinking, then you'll be at cross purposes with them, as they are more interested in allegiances. If you have a single view which doesn't align with theirs and the monolithic group they love to consider themselves a part of, then they will pigeonhole you as belonging to a group which they see as opposite to their own, because they can't comprehend, or don't wish to comprehend, people that don't have entirely predictable political views. They also fail to believe that anyone has views that are not entirely self-serving.

god, i HATE people like that!!!!! :colonhash:
Original post by Samonia
One side shouts cuck, the other shouts racism. You've got Kill all men too but thats something else.

You cant have a genuine debate with anyone anymore :frown:

It's all stupid, Its ignorance and the inability to discuss ideas which leads to riots and civil wars.
Original post by TercioOfParma
It's all stupid, Its ignorance and the inability to discuss ideas which leads to riots and civil wars.

Exactly. Why can't everyone just be nice and understanding :frown:
Original post by Samonia
Exactly. Why can't everyone just be nice and understanding :frown:

I mean, there is a time and place for banter, but it isn't in politics.
Original post by tanyapotter
i am yet to see an attractive person who uses the word cuck and i am also yet to see a likeable person who uses the word cuck so i mean jokes on them

It's such jokes though because IRL I pretend to be a libtarded, feminist degenerate just to embed myself within the natives and blend in so my alt-bigotry doesn't screw me. :biggrin:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
It's such jokes though because IRL I pretend to be a libtarded, feminist degenerate just to embed myself within the natives and blend in so my alt-bigotry doesn't screw me. :biggrin:

why is ur butt so hurt :frown:
i am yet to see an attractive person who uses the word cuck and i am also yet to see a likeable person who uses the word cuck so i mean jokes on them

I think this is a serious problem, but this argument is ****ing stupid. Attractive and Likeable != right. Assassinate the ideas not the person.
why is ur butt so hurt :frown:

my butt is just fine, I'm so good at blending in and controlling myself. The way I think you would expect me to me a neckbeard who posts on sluthate or some other bad website.
I think this is a serious problem, but this argument is ****ing stupid. Attractive and Likeable != right. Assassinate the ideas not the person.

but you know how much i love assassinating people!
Yeh, pretty much. Labels and allegiances are more important to some people than actual facts and evidence. Those people are pretty much not worth having a discussion with, because if you are the kind of person who tries to come to your own conclusions by looking at evidence and using critical thinking, then you'll be at cross purposes with them, as they are more interested in allegiances. If you have a single view which doesn't align with theirs and the monolithic group they love to consider themselves a part of, then they will pigeonhole you as belonging to a group which they see as opposite to their own, because they can't comprehend, or don't wish to comprehend, people that don't have entirely predictable political views. They also fail to believe that anyone has views that are not entirely self-serving.

This is basically 80% of TSR

Me: I don't agree with some of the views of Milo Yiannopolous
TSR nut: YOU ARE AN SJW ISLAMIST CUCK!

Me: Mass immigration is a problem and should be controlled
TSR nut: YOU ARE A RACIST ZENOPHOBE!

You can't win :sigh:
but you know how much i love assassinating people!

Nice to see it's not just me who thinks you should actually consider arguments above ad-hominem stuff.
Liberals just want to virtue signal and show the world how "good" they are. I'm on the left, but many liberals are batshit crazy now.
Nice to see it's not just me who thinks you should actually consider arguments above ad-hominem stuff.

lol, he's the same guy who implied i want to gas jewish people just because i have a german flag as my avatar and "got angry". besides, i engage in arguments that are not ad-hominem all the time :colonhash: you just don't see them
lol, he's the same guy who implied i want to gas jewish people just because i have a german flag as my avatar and "got angry". besides, i engage in arguments that are not ad-hominem all the time :colonhash: you just don't see them

Not very nice being pigeonholed as a far right extremist, is it?
Not very nice being pigeonholed as a far right extremist, is it?

are you kidding? i had a blast!
are you kidding? i had a blast!

That's Islamic extremist
Original post by Zargabaath
That's Islamic extremist

10/10
Original post by Zargabaath
That's Islamic extremist

stop triggering me
10/10