The Student Room Group

how to make it wet?

basically, i have very dry vajayjay and i dont know how to make it wet
we had a sex like 30 min ago and didn't enjoy it because his dick wasn't sliding off well and keep getting stuck and he said that my vajayjay is dry :frown:
any ideas

Scroll to see replies

use a lube :erm:
Reply 2
foreplay..
Did he actually use the term ''vajayjay''?
Original post by jingleebell
we had a sex like 30 min ago and didn't enjoy it because his dick wasn't sliding off well and keep getting stuck and he said that my vajayjay is dry :frown:
any ideas

Have him finger you and play with your pussy, this will make you wet and want him to **** you.
Without going into too much detail, engage in some foreplay until you're 'ready'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Radmanistan
Did he actually use the term ''vajayjay''?

yes lol
Original post by DauntlessOne
Have him finger you and play with your pussy, this will make you wet and want him to **** you.

he did but it didn't work out well
Original post by DauntlessOne

PhD in woman's studies here.
Reply 8
Try inserting jingle bells beforehand?

Posted from TSR Mobile
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****
just run it under the tap, most kitchens or bathrooms have one
Use lube and work on the foreplay.
Original post by superlazy
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

are you horny now :rofl:
Reply 13
thanks everyone
gonna try now bye :*
yes lol

he did but it didn't work out well

Then maybe it's time you moved on. We could hook up, see a movie or something you know :wink:
Original post by Radmanistan
PhD in woman's studies here.

No, just experience in knowing what to give a women what see wants good :wink:
Lube
Original post by fatima1998
use a lube :erm:

any ideas

I think you used the wrong section.
Get him to spit on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheReader
I think you used the wrong section.

what? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest