The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeyK
Meant Pokeball

Spoiler

Ahhhh OK. Thanks for the spoiler; I wouldn't have known it with its collect spelling either :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
426 (I am male).
Reply 4342
Original post by Matrix123
Ahhhh OK. Thanks for the spoiler; I wouldn't have known it with its collect spelling either :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol.. I thought you were mocking me for the wrong spelling :lol:
You should get it... Free exercise... It's good on the calves :dumbells: :haughty:
Original post by office666
426 (I am male).

:five:

Original post by LeyK
Lol.. I thought you were mocking me for the wrong spelling :lol:
You should get it... Free exercise... It's good on the calves :dumbells: :haughty:

:five:

Nope - I basically know nothing about it - apart from what you've told me :tongue:
Good on the calves!? And how do you play it?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4346
Original post by Matrix123
Nope - I basically know nothing about it - apart from what you've told me :tongue:
Good on the calves!? And how do you play it?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Last time I checked UK doesn't have the game available in it's country... So you have to have to have connections to get the game (it's not available in my country too.. but I somehow got it :tongue: )
and it's pretty self explainitory really.. I didn't know alot about Pokemon (compared to my buddy :redface:).. still don't know anything about Pokemon.. But all I know you can rename them :ahee: And I take my naming seriously :colonhash:

Original post by LeyK
Last time I checked UK doesn't have the game available in it's country... So you have to have to have connections to get the game (it's not available in my country too.. but I somehow got it :tongue: )
and it's pretty self explainitory really.. I didn't know alot about Pokemon (compared to my buddy :redface:).. still don't know anything about Pokemon.. But all I know you can rename them :ahee: And I take my naming seriously :colonhash:

Hmmm....mysterious :tongue: Haha fair enough, interesting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4349
[video="youtube;JuYeHPFR3f0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0[/video]

It's soo uplifting.. It's your destiny :star:

Original post by LeyK
[video="youtube;JuYeHPFR3f0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0[/video]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4352

Insult to injury I see :colonhash:
Fighting a losing battle here.. I usually I don't give up but.. there is always a first time for everything :sigh:

Original post by LeyK
Insult to injury I see :colonhash:
Fighting a losing battle here.. I usually I don't give up but.. there is always a first time for everything :sigh:

No!:eek:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4354

All the hommes know it Losing battle :cry2:

Reply 4356

Latest