The Student Room Group

Am I weird for doing this???

I made a new account to post this, and I am absolutely serious.

Watching the Euros recently made me realise that somebody else has the same tendency as me. The Germany manager Jurgen Klopp seems to have an obsession with his own body scent, as seen in numerous clips from their games. It doesn't bring me any pride to say this, but I too enjoy smelling my own body, and seeing somebody else do it gave me confidence to come out and talk about it.

I don't do it in public, but when alone I can't help but pick various parts of my body and sniff, it's like a drug in a way, and the smells although sometimes gross make me feel strangely alive. My favourite, although probably the most gross, is when I pick a dried piece of faeces from my anus to sniff, it smells so strong and reminds me of childhood for some reason, I love it. I also enjoy storing my urine in a bottle for weeks before opening to smell, and the strong smell of ammonia is so great. I also like to take sniffs of my sweat, unwashed clothes, farts and pubic hairs, and I have a small collection of pubic hairs which I keep hidden in my bedroom drawers. Occasionally I will also have a little eat of things, just to go that step further, but not very often.

I know it's completely ****ed up, but It's true and I guess the first step to being treated is accepting that you have a problem, so here I am to as, is this weird or do lots of people do this?
Reply 1
lmao moist yute
Wtaf. :lolwut:
Reply 3
Oh god I know I shouldn't have posted this.
Reply 4
Original post by giraffe89
Oh god I know I shouldn't have posted this.

:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending