Quoted :wink:
Well, I guess you did answer - just not properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Quoted :wink:
Well, I guess you did answer - just not properly

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:

[video="youtube;yVb_d3uh8ZE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVb_d3uh8ZE[/video]
Original post by LeyK
[video="youtube;JuYeHPFR3f0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0[/video]

When you play Pokemon Go soo much you get the theme song stuck in your head :lol: @Matrix123
Haha, the Pokémon was a lot better than I thought it would be - I can see why you'd like it :tongue: As for the others, the skyrim one is quite cool and mysterious and the other one...do you even know what they're saying? :rofl:
Reply 913
Haha, the Pokémon was a lot better than I thought it would be - I can see why you'd like it :tongue: As for the others, the skyrim one is quite cool and mysterious and the other one...do you even know what they're saying? :rofl:

Whoa... Its like you never watched Pokemon.... Let alone TV :erm:
Yeah... Coz it's my destiny :danceboy:

Best uplifting song of all time - Skyrim... Its has helped me through.. well it has amped me up for the game and maybe in studying :shh:

Its not about what they are saying :facepalm2:
Its about One Punch (and I do know all the english lyrics of the song :smug: )
Original post by LeyK
Whoa... Its like you never watched Pokemon.... Let alone TV :erm:
Yeah... Coz it's my destiny :danceboy:

Best uplifting song of all time - Skyrim... Its has helped me through.. well it has amped me up for the game and maybe in studying :shh:

Its not about what they are saying :facepalm2:
Its about One Punch (and I do know all the english lyrics of the song :smug: )

Hehe...strange right? :innocent:
:rofl: haha OK :tongue:

Of course the games is VERY important :u: (that me being funny 60% and serious 40% :wink:)

Okayyyyy! It was pretty cool but.ever so slightly on the heavy side of rock for me... (haha so smug :lol:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 915
Hehe...strange right? :innocent:
:rofl: haha OK :tongue:

Of course the games is VERY important :u: (that me being funny 60% and serious 40% :wink:)

Okayyyyy! It was pretty cool but.ever so slightly on the heavy side of rock for me... (haha so smug :lol:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo... So its a mystery :holmes:
Your childhood then must have been Barbies and toys if it wasn't TV :lol:

Gaming isnt important... gaming is lyf (I had to :lol: )

:sigh: Heavy Rock... that... even so... you thinks its cool so :congrats: :colonhash:
And I would... on a good day recommend you to watch anime.... but One Punch Man (3rd theme song with all the Japanese, 2nd on the list) is definitely worth it.
Can't wait to go home today...!!🎉🎉
Original post by LeyK
Ooo... So its a mystery :holmes:
Your childhood then must have been Barbies and toys if it wasn't TV :lol:

Gaming isnt important... gaming is lyf (I had to :lol: )

:sigh: Heavy Rock... that... even so... you thinks its cool so :congrats: :colonhash:
And I would... on a good day recommend you to watch anime.... but One Punch Man (3rd theme song with all the Japanese, 2nd on the list) is definitely worth it.

I did watch TV just not Pokemon :tongue: and no Barbie toys :noway: actually...I might have; I can't remember :rofl:

:lol:

Wooo, urmmmm....at least I can the :congrats: ahh OK...I don't think I'd like it much but you never know. I have seen bits and pieces from Studio Ghibli if that's any contribution :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 918
I did watch TV just not Pokemon :tongue: and no Barbie toys :noway: actually...I might have; I can't remember :rofl:

:lol:

Wooo, urmmmm....at least I can the :congrats: ahh OK...I don't think I'd like it much but you never know. I have seen bits and pieces from Studio Ghibli if that's any contribution :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you did :five: But no Pokemon :sigh: Why would you so that to yourself :lol: And we both know you had Barbie dolls :holmes: :tongue:

If you like Superheroes... then you'll be fine :tongue:
Even I don't know what that is... I dont watch anime... But this one is the best... no doubt :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by LeyK
Yeah you did :five: But no Pokemon :sigh: Why would you so that to yourself :lol: And we both know you had Barbie dolls :holmes: :tongue:

If you like Superheroes... then you'll be fine :tongue:
Even I don't know what that is... I dont watch anime... But this one is the best... no doubt :smile:

Spoiler

:five: If I don't know, how are you neant to know? :lolwut:
I did like the song by Aqua when I was younger and I did have Bratz dolls :tongue: I don't know about Barbie dolls though...

OK, well it was on the TV so I just ended up seeing random parts of some of their films - not really my thing though.

Not really something I'd be interested in watching but it was quite amusing in parts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest