The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ask your mates..
It felt rather like a large knife going into my body over and over again. It was a good pain, though.:sexface:
Exactly how you would imagine, some guy pounding his meat into your hole... but in a good way.
Depends how good the guy is tbh
Original post by Anonymous
It felt rather like a large knife going into my body over and over again. It was a good pain, though.:sexface:

I agree. Knife-like but it's a good kind of pain.

This pretty much explains it

It's how close you get to that pleasure and pain border

But it's the kind of pain that's nice and makes you want more

Spoiler

ermm I think you guys are doing sex wrong... it's not meant to hurt at all (well unless you want it to)
ermm I think you guys are doing sex wrong... it's not meant to hurt at all (well unless you want it to)

It's not hurt like "ouch". Not for me anyway... It's a very pleasurable sensation
Honestly, the first time literally just feels like a large object going into you over and over again. It's probably not a familiar feeling and while for most people it's not exactly painful, it probably won't feel that good for the first few times. I believe it's probably a lot better for the guy.*

For some people it does hurt. *
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A-LJLB
It's not hurt like "ouch". Not for me anyway... It's a very pleasurable sensation

Yeah, not OUCH hurt like stubbing your toe or actually being stabbed hurt. Couldn't think of another word to describe it. Like a throbbing pulsating hurt - but not hurt... because it's not painful. Just, idk.
Yeah, not OUCH hurt like stubbing your toe or actually being stabbed hurt. Couldn't think of another word to describe it. Like a throbbing pulsating hurt - but not hurt... because it's not painful. Just, idk.

I get what you mean! It's hard to describe it :h:
Its basically a bloodbath and a sacrifice to satan for the first time. Pain is unbearable and you can be killed if not careful so watch out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RDKGames
Its basically a bloodbath and a sacrifice to satan for the first time. Pain is unbearable and you can be killed if not careful so watch out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Um...no
Original post by A-LJLB
Um...no

Oh... Okay...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's like a good, weird sensation, and on,y real hurts is you're tense. It can hurt a bit the first time, but you kind of get used to it.
Well, I used to think it was overrated as it either hurt or just felt ok. But with my last boyfriend it was so good. I Think it depends on who you have sex with. If I'm turned on it is really pleasurable, if not then it's painful and feels like a stabbing sensation.
Original post by A-LJLB
Depends how good the guy is tbh

what makes a guy good?!
Last time I had sex the girl was screaming so good then she came all over the bed. I was so gassed like a mad ting. :biggrin: