The Student Room Group

What is the female equivalent of male height?

I know majority of women disregard you if you are shorter than them or just short in general. But what is similar to height for men in terms of women?

I.e
- weight
- "assets"
- looks

you can name any others!

UPDATE:
i don't know i'm even more confused than before.
I know some guys who prefer skinny or "overweight" let's say curvy girls lol.
Boob size is not really a total turn off.
Facial is not really a turn off either if the body is banging for example. You see many strippers do a good trade (LOL).
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Maybe boob size or facial prettiness.:dontknow:
I think it's probably breast size
Reply 3
Intimate diameter.
Reply 4
Face
Reply 5
I think height, I fing guys don't really date girls who are taller than them
Reply 6
I'd say weight- a lot of guys automatically disregard any girl who is 'fat' or 'anorexic'
It reeaaaallllly IS NOT breast size. That's utter ********. Most guys really do not care if she has small tits. Any tits and a V and they will be happy if she has a good body and a pretty face and bigger breasts are just a bonus.

Some guys don't care either way so there isn't really a similar factor.

Some guys are happy with a hugely fat girl with a pretty face (or hugely skinny). Some guys will be with a down syndrome girl if somehow she has a good body and be content.

Weight is probably the closest. But I bet there are more guys who'd date a fat chick without being fat themselves than girls who would date a guy shorter than them. Nevermind all the fat guys who don't care about having fat partners...
(edited 7 years ago)
Closest is weight, most guys don't care much about boob size.
Original post by Nimrahk123
I think height, I fing guys don't really date girls who are taller than them

Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl :redface:
Reply 10
Well we know that men are less selective so there can never be a commensurate equivalent. But I'd say facial looks. People definitely underestimate them. Maybe weight, but I think being just somewhat plump isn't too much of a disadvantage, you have to be very overweight I think. Men having proper pickiness/a strict threshold for boobs size? Laughable, they are not that important.. But the face is what you look at first and I think what makes or breaks attraction.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl :redface:

Yes tall women are much more attractive
Yeah I have never heard of a guy dismissing a girl over the size of her breasts (not saying it doesn't happen), it is a bonus that's all. Face, weight and personality are the most important factors to the majority of guys
Original post by Blue_Mason
Yes tall women are much more attractive

Thank you! How tall are u?
Reply 14
I'd say facial attractiveness but in general guys seem to just be less picky, unless they are like an 11/10....
Women themselves put emphasis on their own beauty, hence cosmetics.
I'm not sure there is one, tbh.

The closest equivalent would be facial appearance, I guess? But then men and women both care about that anyway.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Thank you! How tall are u?

6ft 1 but I do not feel tall at all
Definitely not boobs.

Big boobs / small boobs at the same as coke/ Pepsi; men may state a preference, but they'll take whatever's on tap.
Petite with boobies and bum

Latest