The Student Room Group

The girl who turned me down

Ages ago I dated a girl from my collage. I knew her a little before(mostly sitting next to her in class), but we went out for some drinks and we kissed. She was very complementary about me, saying how I am a pretty but very manly. We meet up after a week, she then starts talking about how she had a guy around her house and how she sucked him off.

. So I guess I was friendzoned. I made and excuse and left, as I don't really want to listen about her talking about other guys. She follows me out and asks what wrong? Tell me your true feelings. I just say I'll see you around. During college I've seen her looking at me, during our prom I've caught her eye.

She even called me on the last day of collage. I wasn't to bothered, I was started secretly dating my teacher (yes I know this is short term, and may land me in trouble, but I don't see how anyone can find out).

*yesterday she texts me and calls me, she is in my home town. And invites me out. I actually end up having an amazing time. She quite touchy in terms of being playful. Like rubbing her arm under my chin. Playing tapping my arm. She gives me a very tight hug, her face in mine. (I wasn't flirting with her at all, I just wanted to take a back seat and see what she wanted). This touchiness was like that of when we kissed.

*One strange thing was, ages ago I asked her do you know this girl Mary. Yesterday she randomly starts talking about Mary and how she knew her but they don't talk anymore. So what's the deal with this girl?
Original post by Anonymous
Ages ago I dated a girl from my collage. I knew her a little before(mostly sitting next to her in class), but we went out for some drinks and we kissed. She was very complementary about me, saying how I am a pretty but very manly. We meet up after a week, she then starts talking about how she had a guy around her house and how she sucked him off.

. So I guess I was friendzoned. I made and excuse and left, as I don't really want to listen about her talking about other guys. She follows me out and asks what wrong? Tell me your true feelings. I just say I'll see you around. During college I've seen her looking at me, during our prom I've caught her eye.

She even called me on the last day of collage. I wasn't to bothered, I was started secretly dating my teacher (yes I know this is short term, and may land me in trouble, but I don't see how anyone can find out).

*yesterday she texts me and calls me, she is in my home town. And invites me out. I actually end up having an amazing time. She quite touchy in terms of being playful. Like rubbing her arm under my chin. Playing tapping my arm. She gives me a very tight hug, her face in mine. (I wasn't flirting with her at all, I just wanted to take a back seat and see what she wanted). This touchiness was like that of when we kissed.

*One strange thing was, ages ago I asked her do you know this girl Mary. Yesterday she randomly starts talking about Mary and how she knew her but they don't talk anymore. So what's the deal with this girl?

I think she likes you but is playing hard to get.
WTF you dated your teacher? Was she Hot?
That OP is a confused mess.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Avsolutely. I had the misfortuine of reading it twice.
Lol
Maybe getting you jealous

Idk
Reply 5
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I think she likes you but is playing hard to get.
WTF you dated your teacher? Was she Hot?

yeah collage is uni basically, so it's allowed I think.*
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

sorry was it hard to read? Can I try and help you understand my writing better**
OP she told you about sucking someone off, whilst you were dating, don't bother, she's obviously a slut that loves attention, hence leading you on. Carry on with your teacher mate!
lmao how often does she share stories about her sucking guys off?
Reply 9
At least you got a kiss, if not sucked off. Seems a bit of a tease, if you're keen, ask her out. Not sure of the relevance of Mary or indeed the teacher dalliance. Sure this isn't fantasy land.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Angry Bird
lmao how often does she share stories about her sucking guys off?

first time*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending