silver
space grey
gold

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i like rose gold :smile:
Original post by Goaded
i like rose gold :smile:

My friend got one. The colour faded, parts of the phone had random silver blobs! Does this happen to everyone?
Reply 3
Original post by PrincessBO$$
My friend got one. The colour faded, parts of the phone had random silver blobs! Does this happen to everyone?

not on mine? or my sisters.
I like it! But i think its too dark. But then again you wont get bored of it like the other colours. What do you think of the silver colour?:smile:
I have gold, Space gray is pretty sexy though.
Original post by Goaded
not on mine? or my sisters.

What cover do you use? Do use a clear case? What cover do you think looks best on rose gold?
Original post by 34908seikj
I have gold, Space gray is pretty sexy though.

Why didn't you get it tho?:biggrin:
Reply 8
What cover do you use? Do use a clear case? What cover do you think looks best on rose gold?

I don't have a case, sorry :smile:

but if i did it'd be clear
Why didn't you get it tho?:biggrin:

Gold is even sexier, it's like Space gray sexy +1
Gold is even sexier, it's like Space gray sexy +1

Shall I get the gold? I was thinking of the silver? Aren't you a boy? A lot of people think gold is a feminine colour! What do you think of that?
Rose Gold or Gold
Shall I get the gold? I was thinking of the silver? Aren't you a boy? A lot of people think gold is a feminine colour! What do you think of that?

Woah. I sexually identity TARDIS, an asexual TARDIS. Please respect my decision.

I like gold, it's my favour colour.

You should probably go into an apple store and see the colours first-hand and make your decision, I think space gray is nicer than silver, as it literally just is a darker silver.
(edited 7 years ago)
Woah. I sexually identity TARDIS, an asexual TARDIS. Please respect my decision.

I like gold, it's my favour colour.

You should probably go into an apple store and see the colours first-hand and make you're decision, I think space gray is nicer than silver, as it literally just is a darker silver.

Thanks

Why would that happen? I had my rose gold 6s for around 9 months now and nothing like that happened to mine. Maybe your friend didn't look after the phone. Silver blobs occur in places where the phone was dropped or hit against something and that will happen to ANY & EVERY phone no matter what the colour it is
Rose gold
silver
space grey
gold

Why a 6S?
Original post by katherine9609
Why would that happen? I had my rose gold 6s for around 9 months now and nothing like that happened to mine. Maybe your friend didn't look after the phone. Silver blobs occur in places where the phone was dropped or hit against something and that will happen to ANY & EVERY phone no matter what the colour it is

She saw a white mark on her iphone and she tried to wipe it off it didnt work so she tried to gently scratch it of. The paint scratched off she went to apple store and showed them they fixed it.Apparently it was cause she never cleaned her iphone regularly. You have to take your iphone out of its case and wipe your iphone with a cloth every week or fortnight to prevent humidity building up which can cause the colour to fade.
She saw a white mark on her iphone and she tried to wipe it off it didnt work so she tried to gently scratch it of. The paint scratched off she went to apple store and showed them they fixed it.Apparently it was cause she never cleaned her iphone regularly. You have to take your iphone out of its case and wipe your iphone with a cloth every week or fortnight to prevent humidity building up which can cause the colour to fade.

That's not true lol. I keep my phone case on practically permanently. It almost never comes off but that's due to me chipping the glass as I accidentally hit the phone on a wardrobe and I'm scared I'll do it again. My phone is still as rose gold as it was when I got it last year. No humidity build up, never noticed such thing, not sure why would you even have such thing occur anyway. It's never dirty either under the case either so as I said, you need to actually take care of a phone to keep it in a good looking condition
I have rose gold and its so pretty:biggrin: mine hasn't faded and I have had it since it came out. Rose gold or space grey are prettiest in my opinion:smile:
rose gold

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending