The Student Room Group

Which parent do you like?

Ive listed how they are and act. Do u like my mum or dad more?
I like my dad

My mum is soooo stern and strict. When we come home from school we MUST do our homework before w e hang with our friends. And every person (2 sisters) have to cook once a week and if they dont they have to complete all the chors (huvering up, washing dishes, cleaning bathroom ect) for two days. If we are rude we have our phone taken of us for 2 days. I guess this is good tho bcz its teachigns us disicpline. Shes quite girly and im not relaly liek that so i guess thats why i dont like her as much as dad. My older sister simply ADORES her!!!

My dad on the other hand is SOOO sound. He is soo quite and nice. He does tell us off loads if we get cheeky and takes our phones off us but i think he lets mum be in charge most of the time. Im more boyish so he takes me football and all that.

WBU??? :biggrin:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND APPRECIATE EACH PARENT. AND THE ONLY REASON I CHOOSE MY DAD IS BCZ OF MY PEROSNALITY AND INTRESTS (MUM LOVES SHOPPING) (DAD LOVES PLAYING FOOTIE LIKE ME!). IF MY EPERSONALITY AND INTRESTS WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN PARENTS!!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Talkand...Talk
List how they are and act. Do u liek mm or dad more?
I like my dad

My mum is soooo stern and strict. When we come home from school we MUST do our homework before w e hang with our friends. And every person (3 sisters) have to cook once a week and if they dont they have to complete all the chors (huvering up, washing dishes, cleaning bathroom ect) for two days. If we are rude we have our phone taken of us for 2 days. I guess this is good tho bcz its teachigns us disicpline. Shes quite girly and im not relaly liek that so i guess thats why i domnt lie her as much as dad. My older sister simply ADORES her!!!

My dad on the other hand is SOOO sound. He is soo quite and nice. He does tell us off loads if we get cheeky and takes our phones off us but i think he lets mum be in charge most of the time. Im more boyish so he takes me football and all that.

WBU??? :biggrin:

My dad pissed off 7 years ago and I haven't seen him since. So, yeah I definitely prefer my mum.
Original post by Platopus
My dad pissed off 7 years ago and I haven't seen him since. So, yeah I definitely prefer my mum.

okayayy
I prefer mum. The mum was the one who pushed you out of her vajayjay not the dad. So mum defo deserves to be my favourite.
Mama :colondollar:

My dad has temper issues and go off like a pressure cooker every other day.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I prefer mum. The mum was the one who pushed you out of her vajayjay not the dad. So mum defo deserves to be my favourite.

You're obviously joking right love?
Mine splitted away years ago. I still see them both occasionally (different place, different time) so I couldn't say which one I like the most. I wish I still have them both. Yeah they're not like dead or left or something but... you got the message. lol

*sobs in the corner of the room

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Playmaker#10
You're obviously joking right love?

? no why would you think so?

I prefer my dad because without his sperm I wouldn't be here
Dad!
? no why would you think so?

Okay so if your mother, hypothetically of-course.

Murdered your siblings and your best friend in front of you, would you still call her your favourite just because you came out her vagina?
Original post by Mayhem™
I prefer my dad because without his sperm I wouldn't be here

where does fertilisation take place? In the oviduct! I prefer mum cause if there was no mum God knows where the feritilisation would take place!
Okay so if your mother, hypothetically of-course.

Murdered your siblings and your best friend in front of you, would you still call her your favourite just because you came out her vagina?

Did you just read what you just wrote? I know the reason i gave was stupid! You could've at least said that. Instead of giving a retarded analogy
neither, whats the point haha
Did you just read what you just wrote? I know the reason i gave was stupid! You could've at least said that. Instead of giving a retarded analogy

It's not a retarded analogy, I was just showing you that your preference of your mother to your father, just because she happens to have a vagina is as you said quite stupid.

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Reply 15
I would say my beautiful mother is the parent I like most.
My mother has sacrificed so much of her time, money and energy for me and my siblings. The difficulty she has/ and is still going through as a single mother - makes me have so much respect for her, and it motivates me to do so much to make her proud of me.
My religion (Islam) also honours the mother higher in status than the father. I don't really know my dad well, but I still love him for the sake of Allah.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's not a retarded analogy, I was just showing you that your preference of your mother to your father, just because she happens to have a vagina is as you said quite stupid.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

I agree what i said was stupid but next time just say your being stupid instead of trying to sound smart and coming up with some crazy analogy
I like them both equally for different reasons :smile: I need them both
Original post by S1939
I would say my beautiful mother is the parent I best like.
My mother has sacrificed so much of her time, money and energy for me and my siblings. The difficulty she has/ and is still going through as a single mother - makes me have so much respect for her, and it motivates me to do so much to make her proud of me.
My religion (Islam) also honours the mother higher in status than the father. I don't really know my dad well, but I still love him for the sake of Allah.

respect to u and ur mother. I absolutely adore women who can raise then children up decently themself, so powerful!! Women like your mum are hero's to this world!!
I agree what i said was stupid but next time just say your being stupid instead of trying to sound smart and coming up with some crazy analogy

*you're* being stupid, not your.

And I do not believe I was being stupid, if you don't like my hypothetical analogy, that's your problem, I achieved what I wanted, for you to admit your preferential reasons were pretty dim-witted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending