The Student Room Group

Confused about A levels

I have a few weeks to decide what college I want to go to, as I am still currently confused on what to do next.
I am considering doing English Literature, Religious Studies,and I'm unsure on the rest. What other alevels do I do if I don't get any good grades?
Original post by S-0x
I have a few weeks to decide what college I want to go to, as I am still currently confused on what to do next.
I am considering doing English Literature, Religious Studies,and I'm unsure on the rest. What other alevels do I do if I don't get any good grades?

Well what do you enjoy? There aren't really 'easy' A-Levels so if that's what you're asking I wouldn't bother :/ Much better to do subjects you love and trust me I learnt that the hard way! 😂
Are there any subjects at GCSE you particularly enjoyed? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by S-0x

Just do what you enjoy, there aren't really easy a-levels, so just choose something that you like. Then you'll be able to bear it. And remember, you only need like C's to pass and get on to a course at Uni, so it's all good.
Reply 3
Original post by emiloujess
Well what do you enjoy? There aren't really 'easy' A-Levels so if that's what you're asking I wouldn't bother :/ Much better to do subjects you love and trust me I learnt that the hard way! 😂
Are there any subjects at GCSE you particularly enjoyed? :smile:

I enjoyed English as well religous studies which is why I am choosing them,I didn't really enjoy anything else :/
Original post by S-0x
I enjoyed English as well religous studies which is why I am choosing them,I didn't really enjoy anything else :/

Ah :/ well I did Psychology, Sociology and Film Studies. I'd highly recommend Psychology or Sociology, though Soc may fit in better with Religion.

Quick Reply

Latest