The Student Room Group

Questions - Oxford Uni

Kind of posting this last minute (sorry...)...

I'm attending an Oxford conference tomorrow at my school. 12 undergraduate student mentors are coming in to talk about life and studying in Oxford. There will be workshops and a Q&A session about Oxford and uni in general.

So...taking advantage of this, does anyone have any dying questions they want answered that I can ask tomorrow. :smile:
Original post by sulaimanali
Kind of posting this last minute (sorry...)...

I'm attending an Oxford conference tomorrow at my school. 12 undergraduate student mentors are coming in to talk about life and studying in Oxford. There will be workshops and a Q&A session about Oxford and uni in general.

So...taking advantage of this, does anyone have any dying questions they want answered that I can ask tomorrow. :smile:

Is the conference taking place in Slough by any chance? We only ask because one of the team that is BrasenoseAdm is on the road today attending an event here aimed at encouraging more applications from students from under-represented groups.

We hope the event goes well!

Brasenose Admissions
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
Is the conference taking place in Slough by any chance? We only ask because one of the team that is BrasenoseAdm is on the road today attending an event here aimed at encouraging more applications from students from under-represented groups.

We hope the event goes well!

Brasenose Admissions

Yes. In slough.

Original post by sulaimanali
Yes. In slough.

Excellent! Nabs (Brasenose, Biochem) is one of the Oxford students taking part.

Check out our BrasenoseNews tweets for some coverage of the event.
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
Excellent! Nabs (Brasenose, Biochem) is one of the Oxford students taking part.

Check out our BrasenoseNews tweets for some coverage of the event.
The event was awesome! Thank you! :smile: Yes - I saw Nabs (Nabeela/Nabila)...there was also Joe Organ there.

Quick Reply

Latest